Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds like you already tried several different USB sticks which would have been my remaining suggestion... if anyone else has ideas on why he can't install 4.81 Demo Firmware on his PS3 Slim 3003A and SuperSlim 4003C by all means let us know :)

I have an Demo Mode PS3 here - Version 4.75 and 4.78 - can I take the Reverter 4.81 to fix them?

Then, whats the difference between the "go to normal" Downloads and "Bypass" Downloads. Often see both Downloads for the same Demo Mode Version? When I take "go to normal" and when I download Bypass Version?

Thanks

There's a 4.78 Reverter in the OP to use on the 4.78 console, and as for the 4.75 I don't see a Reverter specifically for that version but you could update it to 4.78 using the 'Shop/SEX Firmwares' linked HERE and then use the 4.78 Reverter on that one also.

Another option would be to update them both to '4.81 Shop/SEX Firmware' and then use the 4.81 Reverter on them if you don't want to keep them as low as possible... as long as the Reverter version matches the Shop/SEX Firmware version the console is on it should work fine.

Okay, I tried the 4.78 several times... All the time, PS3 says no update found, I Need update 4.78 or higher..... Are there differences between US and European PS3 Demo Mode consoles? Do I Need Special Downloads for EU consoles?

The Shop/SEX Firmwares Links don't work (as I can see all links are run out)

There are no differences between the PS3 Firmware versions due to the different console regions, they all have the same MD5 hash for each. ;)

As for the Shop/SEX Firmware links it appears the host of the archive (stackstorage.com) removed the files unfortunately.

I never archived those myself, but if I run across another site that has them all archived I'll reply back here... I think they used to be on gxarena.com also but that too is down at the moment. :unsure:

:arrow: And also here is the 4.82 PS3 Reverter from Prince K

Download: PS3UPDAT.PUP (196.62 MB)

PUP MD5: 3BA89D8214C748DD355E60716760AFCB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back