Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys just letting you know that i fixed my ps3 no more demo mode for version 4.81 thnx to prince k new firmware reverter

Hi there. I try to revert firmware 4.81 DEMO to 4.81 normal and when I try in XMB with update from mass storage i see 'there is no file to update"... When i go to recovery menu and choose updating PS3 find file but he can't install it because 'file is corrupted"...help me pls

There are a few options, you can either create a reverter yourself following the Tutorial For Creating a Reverter Firmware SEX2CEX guide by tjhooker73 (since 1.50 is older and there is no reverter archived for it), or update it to version 2.60 or 3.55 and use the Reverters HERE.

I have 2 questions

1. Can i go to the previous firmware for example by installing 4.66 reverter on 4.81 ofw
2. Is this reverters checks for bluray so if they doesnt checks they can help me to install it on non bd ps3

Please psxhax reply to me for my questions

Well, they aren't downgraders so if you are on Shop 4.81 and want to go to Retail 4.81 you can... with a 4.81 Reverter.

As for your second question, I'm not sure as I've never used one myself... maybe someone else here knows though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back