Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! I'll downloading right now.

I installed rogero 3.55 DGR.
And, enabled the QA Flag, PS3 Restore File System & Rebulid database is cleared now.

Download is done, it's now installing on PS3 Firmware to OFW 3.55..

What are doing now? We can test to network settings again?
Yeah.. Go to 3.55 OFW and Test Network Settings to see if it freezes then if it dont it must off been one off your pkgs files

up to you
Updating now, just few minutes.

Edited:
Updated now, i have to test in network settings to save settings from loading is still keep for freeze my PS3.
I need to edit the Internet Connection Settings in PS3 from multiman file manager.

Network Settings where in folder from file manager multiman.

I need just change the WiFi SSID and WPA Key.

Updating now, just few minutes.

Edited:
Updated now, i have to test in network settings to save settings from loading is still keep for freeze my PS3.
I need to edit the Internet Connection Settings in PS3 from multiman file manager.

Network Settings where in folder from file manager multiman.

I need just change the WiFi SSID and WPA Key.
Does it overheat quickly or maybe the cpu might need reballing... but I'm not sure as I never had this problem

Does it overheat quickly or maybe the cpu might need reballing... but I'm not sure as I never had this problem
No idea, My PS3 CPU is clean already 3 years ago.

I can play game, can be install package .pkg, can play movie, all more.

But network settings only problem.

But i need to find in multiman file manager from network settings by edit on SSID and WPA Key.

Im sorry but that is not stored in mm or system like that wod be like finding RSA and even at that multiman is closed source no1 will give that.

Im going on a guess but how bad is your lan broken if its your system lan? cause usualy when one problem arises many more follow. 3yrs have you even put on new thermal paste in that time? we do it every year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back