Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 Jailbreaking       Thread starter Lan       13      
Status
Not open for further replies.
EVERY BD drive is MARRIED to its own console, another bddrive is MARRIED to another console, so, your console NEVER will acept another bddrive as its own bddrive.

BUT, the update system doesnt check too deep, it just make sure some basics are present and functioning, so if the NATIVE bd logic is broken, the update system will send an ERROR of corrupt data. (Remember the ps3 should work with BD disc games.So,do the maths)

That way you only have to connect ANOTHER logic board NO DAMAGED,BUT STILL MARRIED TO ANOTHER CONSOLE, to bypass that basic check(NOT INCLUDING ANY CRITICAL DATA) of the update system. AND... boilá, you can continue installing your .PUP.

BUT after the install and systems restart, the new connected logic controller data and IDs will be checked DEEPLY by the system and OOOPSSS, "this is not my bddrive, i will ignore it for ever", and you can keep it connected but it never will work as a bddrive... UNTILL YOU REMARRIED IT (read:reflashind new data to its logic board) TO THE CONSOLE.

If you cant, dont want or dont know how, to remarry , install a NOBD CFW to bypass the system checks.

Just look for detailed info about the remarrying process and you will understand how this systems checks work.

Sorry, i hate to go too technical(im tired of this things), so i tell you the same way i have to tell it to my customers. I hope everybody understand this.

Yeah i do know how remarry works and so on ;) , just then why in release note is stated it will work with BROKEN DRIVE PCB's , so going this way ppl are feed false data thats all , unfortunate have no fat console to try any of those theory's if I get one will try do some investigation in to this case ;)

Release note says you ll have OTHEROS too. I dont touch nand models anymore, maybe i miss something about those models, i m sure about the nor fat models.

If you find something "new", welcome.

Thanks for your answer. Now that i have time i have decide to repair it.

So i Have found:

Spoiler

and:

Spoiler

After reading the comment i understanding that i need

1. Logic board that i have to install on blu ray drive.
2. Blu ray drive for my model.
3. Flasher to install 3.55 and remarry program.

So because i will going to buy them can someone say that those are the right equipment's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back