Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 Jailbreaking       Thread starter Zaidex       6      
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaidex

Contributor
Hey folks,

I am very new to the PS3 thing, and was trying to download games without the need of jailbreaking the PS3, however, I ended up with the method were you should backup your PS3 and inject pkg files into the backup file and then restore them.

But this method needed me to use IDPS (idpstealer), I don't know if I am doing something wrong or if it is just patched, but I can successfully connect to the proxy server on my PC through my PS3, and I go to news and the icons start appearing, but eventually nothing happens!

On my PC the idpstealer is still stuck on the: "Starting proxy server on xxx.xxx.x.x:8080" which is frustrating and is making me tilt as hell!

Please guys if anyone has a solution for this you'd be a lifesaver!

Thanks in advance!

its patched, go read more, and read more , and then look at the devwiki and try to read more. And after that, you can come back and ask again...

As I said, I am new to PS3 as I was an xbox user, asking for some help isn't the end of the world, if you can't help someone just go away because you are spreading cancer everywhere!

As I said, I am new to PS3 as I was an xbox user, asking for some help isn't the end of the world, if you can't help someone just go away because you are spreading cancer everywhere!
I'm sorry you can not get IDPS on OFW 4.81. I was tried it too but not luck. To inject games on OFW 4.81 you need CFW 4.81, that's is best choice.

If you still want to, you can test inject single C00 game in to backup using Bubble method but it will not unlock even use EDAT.

I'm sorry you can not get IDPS on OFW 4.81. I was tried it too but not luck. To inject games on OFW 4.81 you need CFW 4.81, that's is best choice.

If you still want to, you can test inject single C00 game in to backup using Bubble method but it will not unlock even use EDAT.

That's disappointing! Thank you so much for answering my question,

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back