Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jan 31, 2018 at 6:12 AM       112      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following his GTA V PS4 4.05 Menu Test 1 and the recent PS4 4.05 GTA 5 Mod Guide, today PlayStation 4 developer @AlFaMoDz shared on Twitter his PS4 4.05 GTA V Mod Menu v1 payload for offline Grand Theft Auto 5 game modders with details below! :ninja:

Download: AlFaMoDz-GTAV-4.05.bin (1.01 MB) / AlFaMoDz-GTAV-4.05.bin (Mirror) / GTA ArabicGuy Menu.zip (201 KB - includes ArabicGuy100.bin, ArabicGuy127.bin and ArabicGuy132.bin)

From the video's description, roughly translated: Open with Square + Left Arrow, the menu opens with Square + Right Arrow

So to open, R2+[] or ←+[]

Also below is another GTA 5 ArabicGuy BETA PS4 4.05 demo video via RFOoD x MoDz on YouTube with a 4.05 PS4 payload, as follows:

Download: ArabicGuy.bin (534.49 KB) / ArabicGuy.bin (1.01 MB - Fixed via RF0oDxM0Dz) / Simple Guide by @Pretinaverse

Open menu: L1 + R1

Thanks to 2much4u for PS4 Native Caller

Zombie Mission PS4 4 05
Mod Dog Attacker PS4 4.05
ArabicGuy BETA PS4 4 05 + Download -Fixed
Video with Simple Guide by @Pretinaverse:
PS4 JAILBREAK 4.05 GTA V Mod Menu by Arabic Guy
Also below is a new GTA5 menu base from @CMTFrosty (CMT Frosty on YouTube):

Download: GTA5_Menu_Base_By_CMTFrosty_PS4.rar (216 KB)
GTA 5 Mod Menu Base [PS4/4.05]
Oh, and credits to Turk_Warrior for recording this.
Download: ReazerMenu.bin (1.01 MB)
Finally, in related GTA hacking news comes a LCS Debug Menu for PS2 / PSP from Freakler:

Download: gtalcs_ps2debug.rar (1.97 MB)
GTA Liberty City Stories Debug Menu
Thanks to @LarryK, @Reazer and @TheOneAngel for the news tips in the PSXHAX Shoutbox earlier today! :lovewins:
PS4 4.05 GTA V Mod Menu V1 Payload by AlFaMoDz is Released.jpg

Comments

When you say load idc or specter may I ask exactly what you are using to load with? I am using al azif local host if you are as well please provide version. If not please provide software or site/method used. Thanks.
I'm using specter. And yes, i'm using the Al-Azif ps4 exploit host win 0.3.18.1 downloaded from here: https://github.com/Al-Azif/ps4-exploit-host

i ran hen but I can't click on anything else. when i do it just stuck on loading or giving me EF loader error or something
I just made this video. Maybe i'm not explaining something well with words, so, i think a video is better. Hopefully with this everything will be clear :p

thanks pretinaverse I was using latest which is ps4-exploit-host-win-v0.3.19 once I roll back im golden. Someone tell Al there is issue. FTP also broken for me with that version. Video tut inbound.

Oh wow.
Thank you so much for the quick video.
You just saved me another 20 comments here lol
I did not push any ps4hen
I don't even know where I can find it lol.
The aio app doesn't display the ip field for me even when warfare modded said it should work on 4k screen. It didn't lol

I'll use my laptop tomorrow and get this working.

Thank you again. I have no doubt it will work tomorrow after I follow that step.
Might just use netcat instead since it's easier

please note not my tut working on that now but i do explain what worked for me. Going to make a video now showing my pc screen and ps4 to help others.

I need help. Pretinaverse kinda left out some stuff in his posts that he put in his video. Here is what I know so far. SOMETIMES if you ONLY use Al Azif local host it works. If you set your your DNS as Larry describes. But it only works SOMETIMES. It's not reliable. Not easy to duplicate. I am trying to make a tutorial and I have discovered that I don't know how to configure the PS4 AIO tool.

If you notice in Pretinaverse video that's what he is using to inject payload. He uh kinda left that part out of his comments (it's cool man but we gotta be specific here). I have the PS4 AIO tool but not sure how I specify IP of my PS4 do I gotta edit a file somewhere. Going to try to use netcat gui for a tut instead.

Well obviously I never posted a tut because I just simply cannot get ArabicGuy's mod to load reliably. AlFaMoDz just works for me. Here is a little video with a nice demo:

May I respectfully ask the scene why must we have all these menus. Can we not combine all of these options? It's tricky enough as it is to run the current exploit. How is a child expected to deal with such issues?

The 2 Mod Menus worked fine. :)
1. Load HEN Exploit.
2. Load GTA Mod Menu.bin Payload.
3. Start game and booom have fun with mods on the booking PS4 ! :)

What can the new mod menu base ?
What can I do with it ? :)

Hey Sean iTs MrBLuE here ;)
About the Ps aio tool, just load the idc exploit and do not inject/push payloads. On the tool right Below you can press rte payload and that Wil inject, after that you can inject HEN and boot up black ops 3 for example :)
Hope This helps you

Btw on the tool on the bottom left you can put your ps4 ip and then you are set!

Thanks to both creators.....

Alfamodz and Arabicguy

I didn't even know it was possible to MOD into a Bird, Dog, Spawn a Zombie attack...

You guys out did yourselves....

The Scene Thanks You!!!!

If you notice in Pretinaverse video that's what he is using to inject payload. He uh kinda left that part out of his comments (it's cool man but we gotta be specific here). I have the PS4 AIO tool but not sure how I specify IP of my PS4 do I gotta edit a file somewhere. Going to try to use netcat gui for a tut instead.
I don't think the tool used to inject the payload has any relevance at all.

Anyway, you don't need to add the ip of your ps4 to the AIO to send the mod payload. That's only for when you use the ftp payload. However, if you want it to appear in the program, there is a file called "Settings.ini"in the AIO folder. Just put the ip where it says "addr=".

XOicJ0l.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back