Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Dec 11, 2018 at 11:01 AM       251      
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those following, this discussion is moved from the ongoing PS4 6.XX JSC_ConcatMemcpy WebKit Exploit POC thread and based on the Tweets below is not to be confused with M0rph3us1987's 35c3 Speech later this month. :ninja:

While there is no ETA just yet, established PlayStation scene developer @zecoxao announced on Twitter the following from the embedded Tweets below to quote:

"Top Secret method for ps4 6.02 coming soon..." followed by "reminding everyone that this is a method, NOT an exploit. it'll only be good for things like games, nothing else" and also "once it's patched, it'll be over again."

This rumored 6.02 PlayStation 4 method has also been confirmed as working on 6.20 now, and comes following both the Method to Handle PS4 Fake PKGs & SELF / FSELF and PS4 PKG Install from Internal HDD via FTP & BGFT Method by PS4 scene developer @flatz.

PS4 6.02 Top Secret Method for Games Rumored Incoming via Zecoxao.jpg

Comments

@SirSilvan83 well, we have known about a public 6.02 webkit for awhile, so if this method provides a full kexploit then the two could be merged together to create a 6.02 jailbreak. hopefully that is the case.

We are still waiting for secret method of PS4 ? We tired to waiting I am just asking one question if they're releasing a new jailbreak then release or show date or time, if not say clear if they are not releasing kindly don't break people heart (sorry for poor English)

since people here are really respectful of the those doing what they do. While we eagerly await news, here's a comical way to pass the time Google Translating the russian discussion of today's events on their playstation forum.

the vodka seems to be hitting them hard it's pretty funny their discussions. everything rowdy on why they cant have a new jailbreak to harshly upset on why the germans couldn't at least speak english (coming from a Russian nation which has way more population that EU and NA.. thats funny)

The German Google translation of this Russian discussion is soooo poor :confused:

But in the end no new information, also the Russians hope that somebody is able to use this video app issue for new Jailbreak

All this waiting around is making me go crazy. I really really hope something is released. If not im go. A have to give in and buy a used ps4 for newer games and stick to 5.05.

This is why I still keep 2 ps4s just in case so I can still play new titles on release date. 1 day we will be able to just have 1 single ps4 to do it all though I'm sure XD

hell I still might buy another ps4 seen as I don't have a pro yet but do have a 4k display, but I think I'll save that purchase for the last of us part 2 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back