Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Help       Thread starter Hausi91       8      
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hausi91

Contributor
Verified
Yesterday I tried the new 9.00 jailbreak on my ps4 and had something running to see if it worked. But i used my psn account that I also use with the ps5.

Now I have thrown the psn account from the ps4 and use an offline account. What if I get banned now?

is only the ps4 banned, or also the account with which I briefly tested it? Because I would like to continue to use it on the ps5 :)

I'm interested too. What happens if one day I decide to update to a new OFW in order to restore PS4 original capabilities?

Accordingly to that, what happens if I syncronize trophies after the update? I'm also playing games that I have as blu-ray disks. Trophies unlocked with fpkgs will be synchronized too? This will cause a ban?

question now that the ps4 is jailbroken on firmware 9.00 when will be there mods for online gaming like on the ps3 there we had sen enabler and psn patch and multiman

that will be great if that come to ps4 or ps5 and we can mod on nextgen game consoles that will be awesome

offline modding is not the same and never will be for me, the ps4 jailbreak isnt the same so i'll wait until i can mod online again on ps4 or ps5 kind

regards bonzai

for one do a reinit on fw 9.00 if you can deal with erasing everything and don't put your main account (you can't even unless you update) i doubt they'll ban accounts/sytems that were linked and erased through a factory reset as long as you don't have your main account on your jb'd ps4 you should be safe

Noob question I know but I don't see anything that says.. Just folks asking if persisted after reboot (i get it doesn't). and like this one about whether banned if connected to SEN while jailbroken (it will)

But my question is if once applied, and if I choose not to insert the 9.0 JB USB again and just reboot PS4, Is console then able to be connected to PSN (as long as Sony still allows version allows v9.0)?

What I mean is there a footprint of being jailbroken left behind or once rebooted is console essentially "clean". I've no plans to install decrypted PKG but want to run GoldenHen.... Well, because I can.

Or is PS4 a pariah as far as Sony is concerned from this point once USB used one time and GH applied once?

Thanks and merry christmas everyone and to all goodnight

Chris

Sony does not care about the exploits you do on your console as long as it is offline and you can not even sign in to psn with 9.00 you must update to 9.03 to be able to sign in

sony knows about these exploits and have been long patched so you can do anything and install whatever you want but when you update your system none of it will work so it dosnt matter there is a website called hackerone where sony and a lot of other big companies will pay people to disclose security loopholes in their software and depending how critical it is the more they get paid so the guy who found this 9.00 exploit got paid like $10,000 USD to disclose it to sony they patch it and he is able to release for people to enjoy anyway

sorry for long reply lol but no you do not have to fear about your account getting banned or your ps4 unless at some point an exploit come out where you can sign in on a hen console which I doubt ever will as the main hackers in the ps scene have no interest in doing that as whoever does would most likely be sued by sony as well honestly your more at risk with your internet provider if you download games then you are of getting banned from psn with an offline exploit

Thanks. Forgot about the lack of login until upgraded. Don't know why but in my head I was continuing to use... while all the games I'm interested in on my spar console I leave at my dad's place work without connectivity... Wipeout, dirt, demon's souls, but my nephews both use it for fortnight which refuses to even start without a network connection and an upgrade.

Quite a cost to pay just for his uncle to dabble so I think I might hold off. For now I've added Azif's DNS settings to stop upgrades and will leave to the older one to decide if they want to proceed or return the network/DNS to default

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back