Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter SanadskYoutube       11      
Status
Not open for further replies.

SanadskYoutube

Developer
Contributor
Verified
So I have been working with some of the PS4 .at9 sound files, and I tried using the AT9-AT3 Converter but without luck.

The file do seem to have proper headers but they can't seem to be played nor converted using the available means.

Here is a sample file for anyone willing to see if they can convert it properly and share the method here.

I seem to have understood what exactly the problem is....The FSB extractors put the header for a normal WAV file because it doesn't support .at9 headers. But FSB Extractor does show the information like Number of Samples and etc...

So the only thing is how to properly generate the header for the files when they are unpacked from the .FSB files.

Can I talk with you on message to tell you exactly the procedure on what happened? I sent you a message on Twitter.

I seem to have understood what exactly the problem is....The FSB extractors put the header for a normal WAV file because it doesn't support .at9 headers. But FSB Extractor does show the information like Number of Samples and etc...

So the only thing is how to properly generate the header for the files when they are unpacked from the .FSB files.

Can I talk with you on message to tell you exactly the procedure on what happened? I sent you a message on Twitter.
Actually I'm not always in Social Network but you can give me link of FSB Extractor please => it's ok I found it

I extract your File FSB and I have a RAW file. I rename it to WAV but It can't run under the player and you can play the extracted file ??

Actually I'm not always in Social Network but you can give me link of FSB Extractor please => it's ok I found it

I extract your File FSB and I have a RAW file. I rename it to WAV but It can't run under the player and you can play the extracted file ??

The files are .at9 but the FSB Extractor doesn't have the proper header data, so it puts a normal WAV header. That's why they can't be converted using your tools or played by anything.

you'll know it do not worry ;) at the moment I do not develop too much because we opened a site so I manage it but as soon as I have the moment I look at it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back