Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Help       Thread starter mill1       1      
Status
Not open for further replies.

mill1

Contributor
I got another saa-001 motherboard to match the parts I have already but I am getting the blod or an infinite flashing blue led that went on for at least two hour's yesterday and never went to the white led...

the psu and heat sink clamp eventually got warm when I checked on them and warm air came from the back vents of the shell...

the fan continued to spin the whole two hours the console was powered on but the blue led never switched to white led... it's like it wants to start but doe's not get there...

not sure if it matter's about this late post or not but I'm back and still trying to get rid of this blue light of death... I did not search soon enough to find out that I might need to go back to my first saa-001 motherboard after reading about blue ray drive's daughter board's being married to the ps4 motherboard and I did not receive a matching daughter board with the second saa-001 motherboard I got from ebay but I have a bdp-020 model daughter board resting on the blue ray drive that came with the first saa-001 motherboard I have.

I switched back to the first saa-001 motherboard for now and need more help... the blue light of death first happened while I had a pc style corsair atx power supply with the correct wire's wired to the correct spot's on the motherboard... it was powered on and it shut off and I noticed a wire or maybe more wire's come unattached when it shut off... it looked like one or more of the four wire's from the 5 volt or 5v sby, 5v sby, gnd, gnd connection's did not have enough electrical tape on them to keep them in place and they came undone... right after that the blue light of death began because I pressed the power sensor again to try to turn it back on and the blue light came on for one or two second's and I could hear the fan try to spin then the blue light shut back off.

After more reading I saw that this might be the power supply version of the blue light of death and not the apu version of the blue light of death because of how it happens but I tried the regular power supply that came with the motherboard and not atx and still got the blue light of death... could it be a fuse or something that got blown? I will check back here soon for help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back