Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter jgduff       Start date Oct 13, 2018 at 2:29 PM       393      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for inform everyone all my Cheats.PKGs for PS4 are up to date on my Patreon Page in the Public Section, so all people can download my PS4 Cheats.FPKGs PlayStation 4 Fake Packages now!

Archive currently includes 30 titles, 46 Versions ID and 77 MD5 Checksum already available!

For PS4 Cheater, you can download my own modded Al-Azif Exploit Host v0.46 A1. All Payloads is included. (52 Payloads at total)

Last update 10 October 2018 - Online since August

You can take a look here :

Image Alpha 1:
Image Alpha 1-1.jpg

Image Alpha 1-2.jpg

Image Alpha 1-3.jpg

Image Alpha 1-4.jpg

Image Alpha 1-5.jpg

Image Alpha 1-6.jpg

Image Alpha 1-7.jpg

Image Alpha 2:
Image Alpha 2-1.1.jpg

Image Alpha 2-2.2.jpg

Image Alpha 2-3.3.jpg

Image Alpha 2-4.4.jpg

Image Alpha 2-5.5.jpg

Image Alpha 2-6.6.jpg

Image Alpha 2-7.7.jpg

Spoiler: Legacy Images

ALL PAYLOADS IS BUILT AND TESTED BY ME! (With The Master Files)

Have a great week-end dear friends :)

Comments

You're talking about TLOU @jgduff?

I may have found the problem with CUSA00552 that was available to us (1.00 base version gives a blackscreen if you don't apply the update). I didn't notice the problem because I tested the game with the 1.09 patch :oops:

crap happens

@Pacm9n :
Yeah right! For the v1.09 you try to inject the update (Cheats) into your Game Base v1.00 ? The v1.09 is my personal backup MD5 come of my original blu-ray disc.

All work for me but maybe if you try to inject the update into the base game he work for you too.

All others work for everyone... And no i not talking to TLOU. I need to test something on the v1.09 without my personal backup. Its long. Since 2 days i download link one by one with my 3mo/sec + the work for the new game, ID... etc!

Please man, when you have problem, stay calm and patient. You not alone and im not a robot. I work in the real life, i have childrens... etc All that is just a passion i share with all but is for my childrens before all.

The original update v1.09 i found make an error with any 552 but not in my backup! Its very weird!!!!!!!

Do you have another link for update v1.09 ?

Thanks for your understanding and finally for true, have a good day. ;)

Are you talking about this game version:
b98a540f6c31f39d30ad1ee6da31fce7 *UP9000-CUSA00552_00-THELASTOFUS00000-A0100-V0100.pkg

Now, let's focus on just this one (without cheats at all)
It gives a blackscreen if you try to play it WITHOUT the 1.09 update. If you apply the update, the game will work normally.

Now, back to our marrying problem. I found out why your v1.08 cheats won't marry to this 1.00 base game I have. It has to do with PlayGo Scenarios (the 1.00 base game fpkg has 2 scenarios, while the 1.08 cheat fpkgs only have 1), This produces the following error:

[Error] Number of Scenarios was changed by the patch/remaster. (2 -> 1) But it is not acceptable.

I hope you're following me. Anyways, I corrected the error and created the 1.08 cheat fpkg's married to my 00552, but I get the same blackscreen problem I saw with the 1.09 cheats.

The problem is not your cheats, it's the CUSA00552 1.00 base game that I got. I'm trying to see if the uploader can verify it and make a new fpkg.

:)

Im talking of this version : EEB3D171BF2EF5C156927067360270F9

Its my personal backup MD5.

For the focus on (Black Screen Without v1.09 Cheats or Update), i don't have this backup. I delete all the backup than i download after test because i don't have place to stock it.

But i think its simply a bad backup (Missing some files maybe), i don't really know. Its not me who did this one there and view the number of files to check, i think you may be better to install the update or whatever for it working instead of taking your head.

For the error, i not have this when i remarry with 2 different 552 ID (With the v1.08) I need the same version of you for testing it but i don't know where did you take it.

And its long for me all that. Is this the only backup you trying before request a redownload, i have lot of work waiting on the side.

@jgduff
Don't worry about this one, it wasn't your fault.
If the uploader doesn't correct the problem, I'm not going to cry ;)

I also have CUSA00556 (the euro version) with the standalone 1.09 update. I will test it with NO update and see what happens.

Take care

I think, maybe, its because your backup is created with PKG Kitchen in the time of 4.05 or 4.55 i forgot.

Im really not sure of that! Need to be verified. You have the v1.09 556 ?? I need it if you can please.

EDIT : Take care too :)

It was created with 3.38 Fake PKG Generator last August 25

Spoiler

Is it possible to extract your cusa00552 v1.00 eboot.bin and somehow post it on zippyshares and send me a link to it? All that might be wrong is just that file maybe.

As for cusa00556 euro 1.00 version, you would have to remarry the 1.09 update (update was released by Playdox to work with v1.06 merged Playable release, but who would update a merged game).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back