Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Sep 28, 2017 at 3:41 AM       121      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the recent guides, tutorials and payloads to run PlayStation 4 game backups on 1.76 jailbroken consoles surfaced many have been waiting for ready-made decrypted dumps from PS4 scene release groups to appear... and today thanks to Knights of the Fallen (KOTF) they have!! :ninja:

Thus far, we've seen Grand.Theft.Auto.V.READNFO.PS4-KOTF, Far.Cry.4.READNFO.MULTi7.PS4-KOTF and Assassins.Creed.IV.Black.Flag.READNFO.MULTi8.PS4-KOTF with the related PS4 NFO's available HERE, HERE and HERE (we'll add them below as we run across text versions). :kitty:
  • Grand.Theft.Auto.V.READNFO.PS4-KOTF - 42750 MB in 90 Files
  • Far.Cry.4.READNFO.MULTi7.PS4-KOTF - 25327 MB in 54 Files
  • Assassins.Creed.IV.Black.Flag.READNFO.MULTi8.PS4-KOTF - 20155 MB in 85 Files
Code:
+----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
¦¦¦¦¦ Installation Help ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦----------------------------------------------------------------------------¦
¦                                                                            ¦
¦ Current Requirements:                                                      ¦
¦ 1.76fw PS4, socat, elf loader, terminal, ftp client, ftp payload, netcat   ¦
¦ decrypted game modules per game, extracted game and kernel hooks patch.    ¦
¦ if a kernal exploit is released for current firmwares, these dumps will    ¦
¦ work fine there also.                                                      ¦
¦ Replace the files in CUSA?????-app0 with the files in CUSA?????-Crack      ¦
¦ Boot PS4, Enable FTP Payload, Navigate to Data and make the directory      ¦
¦ CUSA?????, FTP the contents of CUSA?????-app0 from this relase into the    ¦
¦ CUSA????? folder you just created. Reboot your PS4. Load the elf loader    ¦
¦ on your PC, open command prompt in, or cd to your "socat" directory.       ¦
¦ Launch the PS4 Browser and go to "elf loader", Once you have got to stage  ¦
¦ 5, execute this socat command. "socat -u FILE:kernel_hooks TCP:pS4ip:5054" ¦
¦ after it executes run, "netcat nc PS4ip 5088" when you see the message     ¦
¦ "Started Sucessfully" appear, press the PS button and launch Playroom to   ¦
¦ start the game.                                                            ¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ READNFO ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦----------------------------------------------------------------------------¦
¦ These dumps now work, All previous releases do not.                        ¦
Cheers to both @Bassabov and @MadMan467 for passing along the GREAT news this morning in the PSXHAX Shoutbox, and here's looking forward to more games playable on 1.76 until a newer exploit surfaces publicly for higher PS4 Firmware versions! :lovewins:
PS4 Decrypted Game Dumps Surface via Knights of the Fallen (KOTF).jpg

Comments

I ran the game Assassins.Creed.IV.Black.Flag.READNFO.MULTi8.PS4-KOTF using the run backups as full games method using the original game (CUSA00851) CoD: AW and the loader_CUSA00851 file.

The game starts but after passing the logo i get the message as the controller must reconnect and you can not do anything else.
Far Cry 4 READNFO MULTi7 PS4-KOTF

Using the run backups as full games method using the original game (CUSA00851) CoD: AW and the loader_CUSA00851 file.

The game starts but after passing the logo, in the game menu appears, press the X but the controller does not take the command and can not do anything. It does not freeze the image, but it does not let me get past X.

Maybe problem in payload loader_CUSA00851

Knack.READNFO.PS4-KOTF
Using the run backups as full games method using the original game (CUSA00851) CoD: AW and the payload loader_CUSA00851 file.
The game starts but stays on the loading logo and stays like that without doing anything else.
Maybe problem in payload loader_CUSA00851.

kernel_hooks HDD (/data/CUSAXXXXX)
The game goes but has the big problem. On the game menu everything is ok, but when you start playing then the graphics suffer from texture problems with something bizarre chromatic !

kernel_hooks USB (/mnt/usb0/XXXXX)

The game goes but has the big problem. On the game menu everything is ok, but when you start playing then the graphics suffer from texture problems with something bizarre chromatic !

Guys is it worth to buy a new 1.76 firmware CUH-1001a ps4 or should i wait cause launch day ps4 has blod, heat problem and loud fan problem and looks like there are some problem about playing backup games and not all games can playable right now.

I would hold off a bit longer if you can, for the reasons you mentioned above and also because the few games they have working on 1.76 thus far are older and the method is still being perfected, etc.

Wolfenstein.The.New.Order.READNFO.MULTi4.PS4-KOTF

The game is missing files at certain level the game exit when its unable to load it sadly i was just starting to like the game

In preparation for things to come to 4.05 should I grab backups now or wait? It seems to me that the game files should work either way just the files in the Crack folder might be different. Not sure as this ain’t the old PS3 days where editing the eboot makes it work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back