PS4 hack from CTurt is working only on older Firmwares < 1.76 or lower. So I found some infos how you can get a PS4 with this Firmware.
The first PlayStation 4 bundles who where shipped is what you are looking for, from TheGuardian:
PSDevWiki.com has posted the old bundles who where shipped with Firmware < 1.76.
- PS4 Glacier white with Destiny Bundle
- Killzone Shadow Fall Launch Bundle (EAN: 0711719260783)
- Battlefield 4 Launch Bundle
- Knack launch Bundle
- “InFamous Second Son + Killzone Shadow Fall + Knack” Bundle
- NBA 2K14 Bundle
- FIFA 2K14 Bundle
- Dynasty Warriors 7 bundle
- Dynasty Warriors 8 bundle
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag Bundle
- Infamous: Second Son launch bundle
- Watch_Dogs bundle
- Destiny Bundle (black)
- DriveClub Bundle (Black)
- DriveClub Bundle (Glacier white)
- Call of Duty: Ghost Bundle
But there is no released hack or CFW for the PS4 at the moment... it is just for your information about how to get a PS4 if the time is up and we need one with Firmware < 1.76.
Update: Also from Wololo is a list of PlayStation 4 console bundles reported as most likely to be on 4.05 (or lower) when in new / unopened condition as follows, to quote:
What about PS4 Pro?
- PS4 Black Friday GTAV + TLoU bundle (2014)
- Arkham Knight Limited Edition (06/2015)
- Destiny Taken King Limited Edition (09/2015)
- Uncharted Nathan Drake Collection Bundle (10/2015)
- Star wars battlefront bundle (11/2015)
- Star wars battlefront limited edition bundle (11/2015)
- Call Of Duty Black Ops III bundle (12/2015)
- PS4 Slim Uncharted 4 Bundle (09/2016)
- Uncharted 4 limited Edition bundle (05/2016)
- The Last of Us Remastered bundle, reported to ship with firmware 2.03
- Call of Duty infinite Warfare bundle , black (12/2016) reported to ship with 4.01. Careful: glacier White edition reported to ship with 4.06.
- The old “Phat” PS4 model has apparently been discontinued in 2016, so it will most likely always ship with a firmware below 4.05, even outside of a bundle, if you can buy it new. You might want to try your luck.
The PS4 Pro initially shipped with firmware 3.70. Unfortunately multiple revisions have happened already and the most recent ones ship with firmwares 4.07, 4.70 or higher. Because there were no bundles initially, your only way to ensure that you get a firmware below 4.05 for a PS4 Pro if you buy online is to ask the seller.
If you look for a PS4 pro at your local store, you might have luck looking at the manufacturing date. A PS4 Pro manufactured in January 2017 or earlier might come with firmware 3.70.