Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter mcmrc1       Start date Dec 15, 2015 at 11:38 AM       41      
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems the PS4 hack from CTurt is working only on older Firmwares < 1.76 or lower. So I found some infos how you can get a PS4 with this Firmware.

The first PlayStation 4 bundles who where shipped is what you are looking for, from TheGuardian:
  • PS4 Glacier white with Destiny Bundle
  • Killzone Shadow Fall Launch Bundle (EAN: 0711719260783)
  • Battlefield 4 Launch Bundle
  • Knack launch Bundle
  • “InFamous Second Son + Killzone Shadow Fall + Knack” Bundle
  • NBA 2K14 Bundle
  • FIFA 2K14 Bundle
  • Dynasty Warriors 7 bundle
  • Dynasty Warriors 8 bundle
  • Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag Bundle
  • Infamous: Second Son launch bundle
  • Watch_Dogs bundle
  • Destiny Bundle (black)
  • DriveClub Bundle (Black)
  • DriveClub Bundle (Glacier white)
  • Call of Duty: Ghost Bundle
PSDevWiki.com has posted the old bundles who where shipped with Firmware < 1.76.

But there is no released hack or CFW for the PS4 at the moment... it is just for your information about how to get a PS4 if the time is up and we need one with Firmware < 1.76.

Source: Wololo.net
:arrow: Update: Also from Wololo is a list of PlayStation 4 console bundles reported as most likely to be on 4.05 (or lower) when in new / unopened condition as follows, to quote:
  • PS4 Black Friday GTAV + TLoU bundle (2014)
  • Arkham Knight Limited Edition (06/2015)
  • Destiny Taken King Limited Edition (09/2015)
  • Uncharted Nathan Drake Collection Bundle (10/2015)
  • Star wars battlefront bundle (11/2015)
  • Star wars battlefront limited edition bundle (11/2015)
  • Call Of Duty Black Ops III bundle (12/2015)
  • PS4 Slim Uncharted 4 Bundle (09/2016)
  • Uncharted 4 limited Edition bundle (05/2016)
  • The Last of Us Remastered bundle, reported to ship with firmware 2.03
  • Call of Duty infinite Warfare bundle , black (12/2016) reported to ship with 4.01. Careful: glacier White edition reported to ship with 4.06.
  • The old “Phat” PS4 model has apparently been discontinued in 2016, so it will most likely always ship with a firmware below 4.05, even outside of a bundle, if you can buy it new. You might want to try your luck.
What about PS4 Pro?

The PS4 Pro initially shipped with firmware 3.70. Unfortunately multiple revisions have happened already and the most recent ones ship with firmwares 4.07, 4.70 or higher. Because there were no bundles initially, your only way to ensure that you get a firmware below 4.05 for a PS4 Pro if you buy online is to ask the seller.

If you look for a PS4 pro at your local store, you might have luck looking at the manufacturing date. A PS4 Pro manufactured in January 2017 or earlier might come with firmware 3.70.

PS4 Jailbreak Buyers Guide
White_PS4.png

Comments

Hello guys, i have Killzone Shadow Fall Launch Bundle,
but i upgraded the latest firmware.
Now, can i use the exploit ?
Yes or no ?
Thanks

Im stuck on ps3 like i said before, but when i get some money next maybe i can try to find one of these bundles :). Cant wait for the emulators Lol

I got some systems that I'm sure have this low of firmware on them that I got and are broke. Not sure what's all wrong with them but if or when I get them fixed I'll post them up in the for sale area. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back