Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Sep 27, 2017 at 3:40 AM       8,687       10            
All right, we've seen an overview of the OMSK App, How to Install PS4 OMSK on 1.76 consoles and an updated Kernel_Hooks.elf that supports loading games and homebrew from USB... put them together to form Voltron and we now have a fixed payload from PlayStation 4 developer @ZeraTron on Twitter that allows loading two PS4 game backups! :love:

Download: kernel_hooks (467 KB)

From his Tweets below, to quote: Allow you to load 2 backups, one in OMSK, and second on Playroom. set them up like that /data/CUSA0010 and CUSA00200.

Playroom will boot CUSA00100 and OMSK CUSA00200.

Cheers to @B7U3 C50SS for the heads-up in the PSXHAX Shoutbox this early morning! :beer:
Load Two PS4 Backup Games with Fixed 1.76 Payload by ZeraTron.jpg

Comments

wfire

Contributor
Verified
hi
do you have games to share ?? Because I do not have one, I would like a game up ofw 1.76 for technical tests please thanks to you

Megago

French Developer ( Ps unban, PSN access, PSID )
Developer
Contributor
this technical has been known for more than a year old but it is not rendered since the payload was published. On the other hand the list of games is not huge. Patient should arrive for christmas.

Sorry for my english, i'm french

SEN UNBAN FOR PS4.... I WORKING FOR THIS

Recent Articles
New Blu-Play Homebrew Game in Development: The UFO Game!
Following the first Blu-Play homebrew game release and 8-bit Memoirs eBook, the team behind Ukko's Journey is back: LuBlu Entertainment is creating their 2nd Blu-Play game these days, titled The...
Samurai Shodown Joins New PS4 Game Releases Next Week
Thirteen beloved fighters return alongside three new ones to do battle in the legendary stage of Samurai Shodown on PS4 next week, featuring updated graphics, gameplay and a revolutionary new...
Marvel's Spider-Man PS4 Skeletal Models & Textures Tool by ID-Daemon
We've seen PS4 Game Texture Converters, a PS4 Game Model Data & Textures Extraction Guide, a PS4 Game Animations to Havok Files Converter and a PS4 Meshes / Textures Preview GUI with the latest...
Latest PlayStation Store Flash Sale Offers PSN Deals Under $10
It's been awhile since the last PS Store Flash Sale, and today Sony announced their latest PSN Flash Sale features deals under $10 with savings of up to 75% on select PlayStation Store titles...