Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the PS4 ESPHost v2 Playground by BYdjBr with help from Stooged's PS4 Internal Webserver Project for ESP8266 D1 Mini comes a PS4 ESP8266 Web Exploit Host 5.05 Playground by me (aka W!ck3d_cl0wn on YouTube).

Done with it if people want to use my ESP8266 and D1 Mini GTA 5 Exploit Playground for PS4 5.05 Firmware.

Download: GTAV ESP Firmware.rar (2.29 MB) / GTAV ESP Firmware.rar (Mirror) / GTA 5.05 Playground offline.rar (7.58 MB) / GTA 5.05 Playground offline.rar (Mirror) / animated 5.05 playground offline.rar (144 MB)

PS4 ESP8266 Web Exploit Host 5.05 Playground by W!ck3d_cl0wn.jpg

PS4 ESP8266 Web Exploit Host 5.05 Playground by W!ck3d_cl0wn 2.jpg

PS4 ESP8266 Web Exploit Host 5.05 Playground by W!ck3d_cl0wn 3.jpg

Not for ESP though OFFLINE CACHED VERSION.
PS4 ESP8266 Web Exploit Host 5.05 Playground by W!ck3d_cl0wn 4.jpg

PS4 Offline 5.05 Exploit Playground Preview
PS4 5.05 Offline Cached Playground Tutorial
PS4 5.05 Animated Offline Playground
PS4 5.05 Animated Offline Playground.jpg

@kingpinrules
Yes my esp playground already has the cached option in it but background wont appear due to lage file size.. If ur using my esp playground disconnect the internet it will still be there

ok cool .. could you also include option with blocker update to unblock option as well so alot easier for people instead of clearing ftp method ?

so just have to click on it .. to unblock when need to upgrade firmware in future

would be good to also see a option to click on inject cache into the ps4 so all background holds offline

Hi Juggalojon ... Sorry it doesn't - Don't know how you managed it?!

Download Trials ...
  • Mega: GTAV ESP Firmware.rar [Content Removed]
  • Mega: GTA 5.05 Playground offline.rar [Content Removed]
  • Mediafire: GTAV ESP Firmware.rar (Mirror) [Archive unknown/Damaged]
  • Mediafire: GTA 5.05 Playground offline.rar (Mirror) [Archive unknown/Damaged]
Tried Unblock: Didn't have any effect?
Tried Repair: Failed again in each case??

To make sure - Downloads tried with:
  • Av Secure Browser
  • Google Chrome
  • Mozilla Firefox
  • Microsoft Edge
  • Opera Browser
  • My Own Browser written in C#
Failed as advised above in each case, and each rar download failed as advised?

Just tried again after your post with the same outcome - FAILURE!

As a Test tried: Stooges V3 at GitHub ALL worked perfectly ... Tried several downloads from my site, again all worked perfectly! So I cannot think there is anything wrong at my end! So am at a Loss ...

Nutshell: mega downloads state removed - Mediafire provide corrupt archives tried with multiple browsers tried other download from other sources all OK ...

I have just tried again and is exactly the same. So am unable to get the archives, I have no idea how it can work for you, as I have tried every which way to no avail ...

Apologies in Order ...

I came to download another archive from another one of the contributors here via Mediafire, and like the above post was advised by my program WinRAR (Corporate Edition) that the archive was reporting that the archive had an unknown format or damaged, and having downloaded and unpacked many hundreds of archives over the years without any problems or issues whatsoever, I was obviously concerned, hence all the trouble of the tests in the above instance, as I never suspected WinRAR to be at fault for a moment!

This has worried me since this problem arose! I have now discovered that under certain circumstances with certain archives this does appear to occur. Obviously this is a worry from many standpoints, in order to investigate further would it be possible for you to advise me what you used to archive your original files.

Sorry for any inconvenience ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back