Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, guys! Following my ESP8266 PS4 Payloads Host and the recent Team Psyco0s 5.05 GTA V Mod Menu, PS4 PayLoad Sender 5.05 and Lamance 0.8 & GTAV Trainer updates there is now a way to make your PS4 HEN payloads being hosted OFFLINE in browser cache. :ninja:

It's based on application cache as reported by ps4miner recently on @Al Azif's Github with a Live Demo and HEN.zip by @akela1979 alongside a HEN 1.6 Offline Loader for 5.05 via @prezax. :fire:
  • NOW IT WORKS ONLY FOR 5.05.
So, what we need (based on Al-Azif PC Host):

1. Change the code in main "index.html"
Code:
<html>
to
Code:
<html manifest="index.cache">
(you can name "index.cache" whatever you want, it does not matter)
2. Create in main folder "index.cache" file and add there all files related to index.html
Code:
CACHE MANIFEST

about.html
index.html
script.js
style.css
ps4-updatefeature.html
image.png
about.html

Where "CACHE MANIFEST" - main code command to cache the files listed below in the file

3. The same thing to be done with index.html of payloads you need (pay attention to the name of the main payload html files, it can be whatever you want), for example:
3.1 HEN+Mira
3.1.1 Change in main html file
Code:
<html>
to
Code:
Create in main folder "index.cache" file and add there all files related to index.html
Code:
CACHE MANIFEST

index.html
expl.js
homebrew.js
kernel.js
mira.js
ping.js
rop.js
syscalls.js
userland.js

3.2 Xvortex's HEN
3.2.1 Change in main html file
Code:
<html>
to
Code:
Create in main folder "index.cache" file and add only index.html as there are no supportive files for this payload
Code:
CACHE MANIFEST

index.html

4. After you did all the payloads you need, run host as usually and go via !!!browser!!! (not user's guide) to main page and run payloads to be cached (shoulb be run successfully)

All pages as well payloads will be cached and become available in offline mode! Just disable internet connection in options and load the initial page or payload. PROFIT!!! No need to host payloads!!!

NB! If someone uses exploits via internet site, he can also visit the Live Demo - Offline mode is activated there!!!

ESP8266 Firmware for 5.05 with offline mode activated by KeeperDY v1.3 - download.
Go to http://local.host/ (or any other) and add it to bookmarks. Run payloads to be cached! After that just run last page or use bookmarks!

Some notes:

1. It is better to collect all payloads in one root folder!
2. Name of the payload may differ from index.html and can be anyone, it depends upon host and firmware, for example, backup.html, henvr.html, etc.
3. Name of the cache file can be anyone but should be the same as in "manifest=XXX.XXX" line
4. After cleaning browser cache and data all contents will be erased.
5. No information about stability of such method, need more data to collect.

CREDITS TO:
ps4miner (4pda.ru, Github), erkins007 (4pda.ru)

5.05 Exploit Offline
PS4 Exploit mod by Warez Offline
PS4 Exploit install works OFFLINE by WarezPL
PS4 Exploits - No need for an ESP or PC anymore !!!
PS4 EXPLOIT 5.05 FIRMWARE! OFFLINE HACK INSTALL!

PS4 5.05 HEN Payloads Offline without ESP8266
:arrow: Also this weekend EROOTIIK updated his AP II INTENSE v2 for PS4 to support 5.05 with details below, to quote:

I'm releasing the ap ii intense v2 that I have converted and updated for PS4, only works for 4.05/4.55 and for the EU version of the game without updates.

I will adding PS4's vehicles and weapons in the future, if you want to translate the menu in your language you can download the extracted strings, translate them in the same order without adding a line and send me back the file.

Changelog v1:
  • added PS4 musics to the mobile radio menu
Downloads:
Credits:
  • EROOTIIK: Conversion for PS4 and Update
  • Rock4259: Creator of the menu and help to fix endianness and bits issues on his menu
  • 2much4u: GTA Native Caller source
PS4 Exploit Host for 5.05 HEN Payloads Offline Without ESP8266.jpg

Comments

@Keeperdy

Im with you. Also , the movement seems to be going in an easier and easier direction and this kinda goes back to the 4.55 with needing supporting .js files thing. I mean now with stooge's insane ESP exploit he just dropped (which i modded a little and will be putting it up) , everything is getting ridiculously easier.

Its worth a check, but cache as something stable and permanent, by nature it just can't be, like you said. So I may pass on this and continue with esp and working on something for android, that's simple and requires no root. :)

People just become lazier and lazier :) - any payload sending method (esp, pc, android) takes not more than a minute to be done!!!

if you disable wifi cache is never touched. my ps4 crashed due to ps2hen pkg and the exploit was still there... ps4 softmod... sweeeeeet played5hrs nadda issue. turned off resetted etc... as long as browser isnt used while online softmod will be present

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back