Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter ryan111       Start date Feb 5, 2017 at 8:34 AM       44      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following my PS4 4.50 Beta Webkit Crash report, I've been testing file downloading to the HDD and viewing files on the PlayStation 4 system using a sandboxed Web browser instead the PS4 browser via custom User Agent string on Sasuke Beta 4.50 Firmware.

There is a Webkit error in 4.50 that allows you to download Android apps to the HDD of the PS4, and of course you can't run them but hey none the less cool! :cool:

The part I don't understand is the PS4 shows up as a Motorola phone, I was thinking maybe a webkit error??? Let me know if this works for you guys too.

:arrow: Update: Now mine shows up as Rogers Samsung SM.G900F and can download and install Sonic Dash on the store but it can't be played hmmmm :unsure:

I have also managed to view files on the system using a sandboxed browser inside the PS4 using a custom User Agent string, here is the link to do this:

https://www.browserling.com/

Note: you need your drive letter that is on the HDD, mine happened to be W and yes works on 4.50. ;)
:arrow: Update #2: Connect PC to PS4 Using HTML5
PS4 File Downloading to HDD, Viewing via Sandboxed Browser Testing.jpg

Comments

I dont think he knows what a PS4 is
Double the Bonus :D

So yesterday and today he thought you can install APPS from Play Store to your PS4 and now he thinks Apache can connect PS4 using a html5 client less rdp gateway.

Question time:

Ryan111 Do you even know what RDP Gateway is for and stands for?

I'll Let you think for a min or use google...

Times up RDP Stand for: Remote Desktop Protocol

Most commonly used in Windows Server or Just windows Standalone.. Unless your saying PS4 is now a Windows Machine then enough is said

Thank you Thank you i tried to tell him this last night!!! everyone, please stop booking believing this kid he was once a lier with his so called downgrade and ps4 jailbreak.

@Chaos Kid @vettegast read this post please - Dont let this kid bring you down....

warning to all of you... if umar/ngcheats/ryan say they have a hack "dont believe it wait till its been confirmed from proper devs from ps3/ps2/ps1 and noticed on all forums....

if you fall for it and you do stupid stuff "its your own fault"

i wont say anymore....
don't worry, not believing it. just wanted to see where it would go. ;)

I'm not a dev but like everyone else said when you view the Google play website it allows you to pick a device to send the app to. So if any device or spoofed device has logged onto that account it will show. I browse the store on pc and push apps to my phone sometimes this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back