Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter ryan111       Start date Feb 5, 2017 at 8:34 AM       44      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following my PS4 4.50 Beta Webkit Crash report, I've been testing file downloading to the HDD and viewing files on the PlayStation 4 system using a sandboxed Web browser instead the PS4 browser via custom User Agent string on Sasuke Beta 4.50 Firmware.

There is a Webkit error in 4.50 that allows you to download Android apps to the HDD of the PS4, and of course you can't run them but hey none the less cool! :cool:

The part I don't understand is the PS4 shows up as a Motorola phone, I was thinking maybe a webkit error??? Let me know if this works for you guys too.

:arrow: Update: Now mine shows up as Rogers Samsung SM.G900F and can download and install Sonic Dash on the store but it can't be played hmmmm :unsure:

I have also managed to view files on the system using a sandboxed browser inside the PS4 using a custom User Agent string, here is the link to do this:

https://www.browserling.com/

Note: you need your drive letter that is on the HDD, mine happened to be W and yes works on 4.50. ;)
:arrow: Update #2: Connect PC to PS4 Using HTML5
PS4 File Downloading to HDD, Viewing via Sandboxed Browser Testing.jpg

Comments

Unless your logged into google store and its showing your devices which are linked to your google play store account lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back