Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Sep 6, 2016 at 7:42 PM       9      

Is the rumored PS4 Forever Edition real or fake?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sony's PlayStation Meeting is less than 24 hours away and with PS4 Slim disassembly pictures and videos surfacing also comes rumors of a PS4 Forever Edition 4K console that may be the PlayStation 4 NEO's official name. o_O

GamingRespawn.com revealed a purportedly leaked Sony slideshow image from a ReviewsTechUSA video, however, naturally many are labeling it as a fake.

To quote: "There’s question marks over the name for sure, but the image shows what looks to be details about a new console that will be named PlayStation Forever. Since we know that Sony is releasing two new consoles and one of those is definitely the PS4 Slim, the PlayStation Forever is either the PS4 Neo, or is a fake."

Check out the rumored PS4 Forever Edition image below and vote in our site poll on whether you feel it's the real deal or fake! :D
PS4 Forever Edition.jpg

Comments

4K gaming? This is either going to be VERY expensive or its fake, but odds are its fake.....why would Sony include PS+ after bumping up the price? SSDs are expensive and doesn't do very much on a game console (might save a couple seconds off load times, but not worth it for the price considering the size of PS4 games and the fact that games are installed from an optical drive or depending on your network speed which will not come near the speed of an SSD)....

4K gaming? This is either going to be VERY expensive or its fake, but odds are its fake.....why would Sony include PS+ after bumping up the price? SSDs are expensive and doesn't do very much on a game console (might save a couple seconds off load times, but not worth it for the price considering the size of PS4 games and the fact that games are installed from an optical drive or depending on your network speed which will not come near the speed of an SSD)....
You're wrong. The load times on consoles have always been garbage. Have you played Fallout 4 with the standard hard drive on PS4? It takes FOREVER to load. Same thing with Fallout 3 and New Vegas. I got a generic ass 80 GB hard drive on my computer and it basically has no load times. Even if I travel across the map with a hack load of items in my invetory.

I voted fake but if it is real I'm mad because most people by consoles because they are compatible with modern game and allow a more social and affordable alternative to PC gaming which is way better in MOST aspects this basically turn a PS4 console into a PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back