Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter DeathRGH       138      
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Shurikan117
im on 4.55
-just duplex version
if u get auto reboot after injecting the payload, try this method from @Mangekyou222

u ps4 will get reboot all the time, so this from me. after u cheating on that game u should save the game by using shrine, and then close the game, restart ps4, using a normal hen without injecting payload on ps4cheater, cause jkpatch still not updated, we need golden update that jkpatch if didnt want auto reboot on ps4.

@Shurikan117
CUSA06638 the one from here
it can both ? i guess, i tried saving over @Players table he posted here, with ps4 cheater 1.3 and when i loaded the table again it gave me an error saying typing error, so i cant add any more codes for now, anyway i bought all the items from the fishing pond so need for me to use it again.

i wish someone can find social stats codes, trophies would be nice too :giggle:

Has anyone looked into terraria modding ? I played the game a lot in the past and wanted to make an real time item editor. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I just cant find a single item count or anything...

I was successful with Stardew Valley, but haven't tried Terraria. With these types of games I have found that instead of looking for the exact values I would do a "unknown initial value" search, followed by "changed", and "unchanged" searches until finding the item or health.

@SeanCNote I do indeed know the exact value, thats not the problem. But still its like it isn't loacted within the process memory and I don't know where else to search for the value.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back