Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter hejran7       386      
Status
Not open for further replies.
@msankadi no worries, i'll upload it after work, i have 2 or 3 saves one of which was modded quite considerably, All characters are level 70, 499 bounties completed, modded hardcore and regular characters, 105 billion XP each kill netting 200 paragon. be in about 45 minutes

@benbird thanks a lot.. Yours is a decrypted save right? I am doing it for the first time but i tried to mount and I think I was able to find the right mount folder using the save mounter 1. 5 version.. I would start a new game at a higher difficulty level than expert and experience the campaign in challenging manner

Hi @benbird any luck?

Can someone upload a 100% completed savegame of InFamous Second Son (including completed paper trail missions)? I cant do it myself as PSN is needed to start the last few missions

Hi - I recently lost all data on my son's PS4 - does anyone have a Terraria save file with all items - he put many hours in and it's all gone. I'm on 7.01 so need the file modified if possible

Sup sup sup

Gta v completed
Naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm 4 - road to boruto completed (@mirdhan what you asked for)
Crash bandicoot only first world almost completed - 3 island done
Arizona sunshine is not completed
Ps2 saves have to be tested. Dont know if I accidentally swapped the files to be opposite

Hi at all, i lost almost all my savegames after an error occurred when tried to update ps4 pro to new firmware 7.02... i really cant start and complete another time to 100% some games.

The games that i ask you the save are:
  • Infamous Second Son [CUSA00004] 100% good and 100% evil
  • Until Dawn 100% with all butterflies effect
  • Detroit Become Human 100% in all flowcharts.
Please anyone can help me? Or can save me? 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back