PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       24929       114

msankadi

Contributor
Hi

I was wondering if someone here can help me out. I have started playing Diablo 3 ROS (CUSA 00433) but the difficulty is way too low.

The game doesnt allow me to go higher than Expert without a level 70 character. I was wondering if anyone can share their save which has atleast one level 70 character so that I can use that to start a game at higher difficulty.

Thank you in advance

benbird

Contributor
Verified
@msankadi no worries, i'll upload it after work, i have 2 or 3 saves one of which was modded quite considerably, All characters are level 70, 499 bounties completed, modded hardcore and regular characters, 105 billion XP each kill netting 200 paragon. be in about 45 minutes

msankadi

Contributor
@benbird thanks a lot.. Yours is a decrypted save right? I am doing it for the first time but i tried to mount and I think I was able to find the right mount folder using the save mounter 1. 5 version.. I would start a new game at a higher difficulty level than expert and experience the campaign in challenging manner

Hi @benbird any luck?

Recent Articles
Sony CEO Confirms No Interest in Making Another Handheld Console
A few weeks back CEO Jim Ryan revealed Sony's plans to Transition to PS5, and in a recent interview with GameInformer.com he confirmed that PlayStation is also no longer interested in making...
Monster Hunter World: Iceborne x Horizon Zero Dawn: The Frozen Wilds PS4
Following the Monster Hunter: World PS4 Pro LE Bundle and Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Expansion, today Capcom announced that the gates to the Tundra Region have opened in Monster Hunter World...
PlayStation 5 (PS5) Pre-order Notification Sign Ups Available at Retailers!
Although no PS5 Price has been confirmed yet, those seeking a launch day PS5 console during the Holiday 2020 season may want to sign up at various retailers to receive an email notification when...
FBI Warrant Orders PS4 PSN Data from Sony on Alleged Drug Dealer
Previously we've seen Search & Seizure Warrants for GTA5 Cheaters issued, so it should come as no surprise that the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) recently ordered...