PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       25149       114

msankadi

Contributor
Hi

I was wondering if someone here can help me out. I have started playing Diablo 3 ROS (CUSA 00433) but the difficulty is way too low.

The game doesnt allow me to go higher than Expert without a level 70 character. I was wondering if anyone can share their save which has atleast one level 70 character so that I can use that to start a game at higher difficulty.

Thank you in advance

benbird

Contributor
Verified
@msankadi no worries, i'll upload it after work, i have 2 or 3 saves one of which was modded quite considerably, All characters are level 70, 499 bounties completed, modded hardcore and regular characters, 105 billion XP each kill netting 200 paragon. be in about 45 minutes

msankadi

Contributor
@benbird thanks a lot.. Yours is a decrypted save right? I am doing it for the first time but i tried to mount and I think I was able to find the right mount folder using the save mounter 1. 5 version.. I would start a new game at a higher difficulty level than expert and experience the campaign in challenging manner

Hi @benbird any luck?

Recent Articles
Resident Evil 3 Returns to PlayStation 4 on April 3rd, 2020
In the footsteps of Resident Evil 2 on PS4 comes Capcom's return to Raccoon City in Resident Evil 3 arriving on PlayStation 4 next April 3rd, 2020! 🦝 Here are some RE3 PS4 screenshots alongside...
Sony PlayStation State of Play Live Stream for December 10th, 2019
Today as scheduled Sony held their last PlayStation State of Play December 2019 conference for the year, with a recap of the live stream and video game highlights below for those who missed it...
Redbox Video Game Rentals to End This Year, Game Sales by Early 2020
As GameStop reported massive financial losses and announced the closing of more stores this year, it appears Redbox is getting out of the video game rental business by the end of 2019... they'll...
Horizon: Zero Dawn Camera PS4 Hacks Demo by ManFightDragon
Proceeding his P.T. Silent Hills Demo Camera PS4 Hacks and MHW: Iceborne x Horizon Zero Dawn: The Frozen Wilds, PlayStation 4 video game hacker @manfightdragon is back with a Horizon: Zero Dawn...