PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       27271       118

M3hdiPS

Contributor
Verified
I can't mount god of war save of other guys, but can mount my 1st account save for 2nd account !

why I can't mount other saves in net ??!

trenx

Contributor
@hejran7 Hi, I have been playing doom but I have encountered a game breaking bug where if I try to continue from where I left off I am presented with a headless third person model with 0 health. I can not move and therefore can not proceed to do anything.

I am not able to restart the mission from the beginning either. The only option I would have would be to start the game from the beginning again... Is there a complete save anyone would be kind enough to upload so that I can carry along from the mission selection menu instead?

Would be so grateful. Thanks

looks likes this...

Thien Tran

Contributor
@hejran7

Your posted game saved not finished yet. and when i create new game Give Me God Of War i start with zero HS and zero XP.

God Of War 4_CUSA07408
Game completed on normal 100%
Give Me God Of War Unlocked
New Game on Give Me God Of War u start with 1000000000 HS + 100000000 XP

Recent Articles
PlayStation Store's Totally Digital Sale Live with Savings on PSN Games
Get set to awaken a mysterious power within to save the world in Indivisible, make a daring escape with a little help from a friend in A Way Out or fight your way through the perfect run in the...
PlayStation 5 User Interface (PS5 UI) Rumored Image Leak Surfaces
An image that is rumored to be a screenshot of the current PlayStation 5 User Interface (PS5 UI) has reportedly leaked by an Anonymous game studio employee on the popular 4Chan bulletin board. 🤩...
Frost4 (PS4 Frostbite Engine) Toolkit & GNMF (BA2) Tools by SockNastre
Recently developer SockNastre made available on Github both a Frost4 Toolkit for modifying the proprietary Frostbite engine on PS4 alongside some BethesdaArchive2 GNMF tools to read / write in...
Grand Theft Auto V (GTA V) ArabicGuy Mod Menu for PS4 2020 Demo
Following the ArabicGuy v1.1 GTA V Mod Menu by @RF0oDxM0Dz and the Ghosts 1.00 SilentShadowV3 Mod Menu, PlayStation 4 scene developer @CustomHooker shared on Twitter a new Grand Theft Auto V (GTA...