PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       17244       100

M3hdiPS

Contributor
I can't mount god of war save of other guys, but can mount my 1st account save for 2nd account !

why I can't mount other saves in net ??!

trenx

Contributor
@hejran7 Hi, I have been playing doom but I have encountered a game breaking bug where if I try to continue from where I left off I am presented with a headless third person model with 0 health. I can not move and therefore can not proceed to do anything.

I am not able to restart the mission from the beginning either. The only option I would have would be to start the game from the beginning again... Is there a complete save anyone would be kind enough to upload so that I can carry along from the mission selection menu instead?

Would be so grateful. Thanks

looks likes this...

Thien Tran

Contributor
@hejran7

Your posted game saved not finished yet. and when i create new game Give Me God Of War i start with zero HS and zero XP.

God Of War 4_CUSA07408
Game completed on normal 100%
Give Me God Of War Unlocked
New Game on Give Me God Of War u start with 1000000000 HS + 100000000 XP

Recent Articles
Sony Introduces New Summer Additions to PlayStation Hits Lineup
Since their update last fall, today Sony announced the new summer 2019 additions to their PlayStation Hits videogame lineup. 🎇🧨🎆 Featured titles include Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition, God...
Luna, Mars Alive and Scraper: First Strike Join PlayStation VR Games
Following the PlayStation VR release of Vacation Simulator, Sony unveiled three new PS VR titles with launch trailer videos for Luna from Funomena now on PS Store, Mars Alive from Future Tech...
Metal Gear Solid HD Remake in Dreams on PS4 by Bearly Regal
Similar to what's been done with LittleBigPlanet customizing and recreations, recently Bearly Regal on Twitter shared a Metal Gear Solid HD Remake now playable in Dreams by Media Molecule on PS4...
Vacation Simulator Floats on PSVR Tomorrow, Launch Trailer Video
Those who'd love to take a vacation if they could only get away from work may want to check out Vacation Simulator releasing tomorrow for PS VR on PlayStation 4. ☀ ⛱ 🥥🌴🌊 Owlchemy Labs Tech...