PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       36065       136

M3hdiPS

Contributor
Verified
I can't mount god of war save of other guys, but can mount my 1st account save for 2nd account !

why I can't mount other saves in net ??!

:idea: Reminder: Those without a Verified Badge yet on Discord to access the private areas we recommend Joining Us! Why? The waiting process takes a week for new Members, and there's a lot we're unable to share on public forums including the latest PS4 PKG Games. 🏴‍☠️

trenx

Contributor
@hejran7 Hi, I have been playing doom but I have encountered a game breaking bug where if I try to continue from where I left off I am presented with a headless third person model with 0 health. I can not move and therefore can not proceed to do anything.

I am not able to restart the mission from the beginning either. The only option I would have would be to start the game from the beginning again... Is there a complete save anyone would be kind enough to upload so that I can carry along from the mission selection menu instead?

Would be so grateful. Thanks

looks likes this...

Thien Tran

Contributor
@hejran7

Your posted game saved not finished yet. and when i create new game Give Me God Of War i start with zero HS and zero XP.

God Of War 4_CUSA07408
Game completed on normal 100%
Give Me God Of War Unlocked
New Game on Give Me God Of War u start with 1000000000 HS + 100000000 XP

Recent Articles
PS4 Kernel Exploit (KEX) for 7.02 Firmware, Wait for Jailbreak Before Updating!
As promised last month, PlayStation 4 scene developer theflow0 just dropped the PS4 Kernel Exploit (KEX) for Firmware 7.02 and below which was patched by Sony in 7.50 PS4 OFW (Current OFW is 7.51)...
Ubisoft Forward: Assassin's Creed Valhalla & Watch Dogs: Legion PS4
In lieu of a traditional E3 2020 presentation as physical gaming shows are postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Ubisoft will be hosting its first digital conference called Ubisoft Forward with...
Dark Chronicle (Dark Cloud 2) PS2 on PS4 Companion App by Halvardssm
Recently developer halvardssm made available a companion app script for the Dark Chronicle (also known as Dark Cloud 2 in North America) PS2 on PS4 action role-playing game (RPG) by Level-5 via...
PS5 Hacking-Themed Platformer Recompile Gameplay Trailer Video
Earlier this week we saw a first look at the PS5 hacking-themed indie platformer Recompile by Phigames, and below is a Recompile PlayStation 5 gameplay trailer video for sceners who can't wait to...