PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       20100       102

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Contributor
Verified
It appears the Google Drive links in THIS and THIS post are now dead.

If you have mirrors I'll add them, or if I have the files I can make new mirrors... but if the rest end up dying also we may want to move the Repo to Github, etc. ;)

Update: I had them in my archive, and added new mirrors to the above posts now. (y)

Cheddfff

Contributor
Could someone please share a save game for the God Of War in the middle of the game, when Kratos going to dead lying giant (the magic chisel chapter). I've played this great game, but saves were damaged :(

You'll save my sacred journey)

DrakeSingh

Contributor
Verified
Can someone share Need for Speed Payback save up to Chapter 5: High Stakes?

My ps4 got corrupted and i lost all my saves.

Do not want 100% save because i do not know if i can replay the missions.

beast55

Contributor
Why is the main thread shut down for further replies? Where can I find more game saves to use with ps4 save mounter only a limited few are available.

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Contributor
Verified
That's how those doing the work prefer it, one LOCKED thread for ONLY saves posted (to make them easier to find with less posts to sift through) and another OPEN thread for discussion, requests, etc.

Recent Articles
Latest PlayStation 4 Game Trailer Videos from Gamescom 2019
Earlier this week we saw a Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2v2 Alpha PS4 trailer video from Gamescom 2019, and below is some more fresh PlayStation 4 video game footage from this year's Gamescom...
Chiaki: Free and Open Source PS4 Remote Play Client by Thestr4ng3r!
Last month we reported on a PS4 Remote Play open source client in development by thestr4ng3r, and today he released Chiaki... the first free and open source PS4 Remote Play client software for...
Sony Patent Surfaces on Rumored PlayStation 5 / PS5 Development Kit Design
Although Sony's next-generation PlayStation 5 console isn't expected until the 2020 holiday season, today Andrew Marmo tweeted about a rumored Sony Interactive Entertainment patent...
CoD: Modern Warfare 2v2 Alpha Gamescom 2019 PS4 Trailer and Tips
The public Gamescom 2019 event runs from August 21st through the 24th, and during the weekend of August 23rd through the 25th gamers will be able to play the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2v2 Alpha...