PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       18585       101

lordjohn08

Contributor
Verified
@hejran7 what details i need to change in the sqlite? I really want to convert that pc save of witcher to ps4. Sorry if I'm a slow.

Just to be clear
1. Edit the save in sqlite
2. Then use save mounter

Right? Or I'm missing more things to do?

hejran7

Contributor
Verified
@lordjohn08 workaround is not needed for this game, so i have the the witcher 3 wild hunt game of the year edition on my PS4 and i download the main game and Hearts of Stone DLC complete PC save from this link (Blood and Wine ready) or u can download some other saves from here.

1- downloaded the PC save and rename ManualSave.0.sav to AutoSave.0.sav
2- use ftp to replace the mounted file with the downloaded one
that's all to it
credit ChendoChap

Recent Articles
Dishonored: Definitive Edition 60 FPS Mod PS4 PKG by Wastelander121
Following their Batman: Arkham Knight Free Roam Mod Menu port, today @Wastelander121 (YouTube Channel) released on Twitter a Dishonored: Definitive Edition 60 FPS Mod PS4 PKG (CUSA-02230) for...
PS4 System Software / Firmware 6.72 Released, Don't Update!
Just over a month ago Sony released a PS4 OFW 6.71 Update followed by a few 6.80 Beta Updates for those in their PlayStation Preview Program, and today another PS4 System Software / Firmware 6.72...
PCSX-R Emulator PS4 Port Crash Bandicoot & Resident Evil PSOne Demos
Since the mGBA Emulator PS4 port and Yabause Sega Saturn Emulator PS4 port, PlayStation 4 homebrew developer Znullptr worked on a PCSXR (CodePlex Archive) PS4 port of the PlayStation emulator...
PS4 Puzzle Platformer Etherborn Shifts Onto PlayStation 4 Next Week
Last month we saw a MGS HD Remake made in Dreams on PlayStation 4, and in similar fashion comes an elegant leap in the gravity-puzzle genre... environmental puzzle platformer known as Etherborn...