PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       22709       107

lordjohn08

Contributor
Verified
@hejran7 what details i need to change in the sqlite? I really want to convert that pc save of witcher to ps4. Sorry if I'm a slow.

Just to be clear
1. Edit the save in sqlite
2. Then use save mounter

Right? Or I'm missing more things to do?

hejran7

Contributor
Verified
@lordjohn08 workaround is not needed for this game, so i have the the witcher 3 wild hunt game of the year edition on my PS4 and i download the main game and Hearts of Stone DLC complete PC save from this link (Blood and Wine ready) or u can download some other saves from here.

1- downloaded the PC save and rename ManualSave.0.sav to AutoSave.0.sav
2- use ftp to replace the mounted file with the downloaded one
that's all to it
credit ChendoChap

Recent Articles
Mednafen PS4 PKG Port of Multi-system Emulator Arrives via Markus95
Following the Mednafen PS4 Emulator Demos earlier in the month, this weekend tester @Markus95 (aka @Kus00095) made available via Twitter a Mednafen PS4 PKG Port (mednafen.pkg) by Znullptr (aka...
Sony Holographic Display Patent and Voxon Photonics 3D Demos
This past Tuesday Sony officially unveiled the PS5 console, and recently a Sony Holographic Display Screen patent from September 2019 surfaced leading to speculation on whether the new 3D...
RemotePlayPrototype: PS4 Remote Play Protocol Tool by Grill2010
Since his previous PSJoy Project for PC / Android devices and following the Chiaki free and open source PS4 Remote Play Client release from thestr4ng3r, PlayStation 4 homebrew developer @grill2010...
PS5 Backward Compatibility May Not Support All PS4 Game Titles Yet
Previously we saw initial reports that PS5 backward compatibility with PS4, PS3, PS2 and PSX titles may be in development, followed by specifically PS4 Game Support on PlayStation 5 with...