PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       18754       101

lordjohn08

Contributor
Verified
@hejran7 what details i need to change in the sqlite? I really want to convert that pc save of witcher to ps4. Sorry if I'm a slow.

Just to be clear
1. Edit the save in sqlite
2. Then use save mounter

Right? Or I'm missing more things to do?

hejran7

Contributor
Verified
@lordjohn08 workaround is not needed for this game, so i have the the witcher 3 wild hunt game of the year edition on my PS4 and i download the main game and Hearts of Stone DLC complete PC save from this link (Blood and Wine ready) or u can download some other saves from here.

1- downloaded the PC save and rename ManualSave.0.sav to AutoSave.0.sav
2- use ftp to replace the mounted file with the downloaded one
that's all to it
credit ChendoChap

Recent Articles
Deadpool 60 FPS Mod PS4 Package (PKG) by Wastelander121
Last week he made available a Dishonored: Definitive Edition 60 FPS Mod PS4 PKG, and today @Wastelander121 returns bringing a Deadpool 60 FPS Mod PS4 PKG (CUSA-03528) via Twitter with a...
Wolfenstein: Cyberpilot & Wolfenstein: Youngblood Join Latest PS4 Games
PlayStation VR fans can expect to see Wolfenstein: Cyberpilot arrive on PS VR while Wolfenstein: Youngblood hits PS4... both on July 26th: :) Wolfenstein: Cyberpilot puts you in the action on...
IG Tools: Insomniac Games Reversing and Modding PS4 Tools
Following recent Spiderman PS4 Decryption and PS4 Remote Play Protocol Reverse-Engineering development comes IG Tools this weekend by doesthisusername, which are a collection of Kaitai Struct /...
FFVII Dreamake: Final Fantasy 7 Remake in Dreams by Sosetsuken5360
Last month we saw a Metal Gear Solid HD Remake playable in Dreams on PS4, and this weekend another noteworthy creation dubbed FFVII Dreamake (a fan-made Final Fantasy 7 Remake) by Sosetsuken5360...