Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter hejran7       386      
Status
Not open for further replies.
@lordjohn08 here is a good example on how to convert pc game to ps4 Alien Isolation post #12, u will find an attachment inside the zip file, follow the tutorial its step by step guide, i know its messy and i have fixed it i just need to ask @PSXHAX team if they can update the link

keep in mind the the compatibility is very low since it's different platform, different update, different file structure u never know until u try it, compatible saves the witcher 3 wild hunt

thanks to ChendoChap that was his idea, i have tried it and it's working, also i have tried Alien Isolation myself, saves didn't work for me is dark souls 3, GTA 5, after it's good to know which games are compatible and which one are not so we need ur feedback on games u have tried, also i'll write a tutorial on how to convert a pc saves to ps4 if i see more people into this. (y)

@hejran7 i have some encrypted saves from my previous PS4. So if i'm right, the only way i could ever use them on my jailbroken non activated PS4 is:

I need someone with PS4 savewizard with jailbroken activated PS4, who also has the game. So he can convert the gamesave to his ID and decrypt it for me. Is that right?

yes you are right, even though if he has savewizard and the game he also needs the original unmodified keystone, or original disk or PKG to decrypt the legit save, there a is different way to do it, lets say since u have legit saves i assume u have the original game or PKG, the only thing u need is an Activated PSN Profile and someone with savewizard to resign those save for you

@hejran7 Hello there. i read your post above that you successfully ported witcher 3 PC save game to PS4.

I am trying to do the same for Ashes Cricket 2017. It's a sports game but the company having no official licenses, they have to put fake player names as well their unreal faces. Within the game there is Academy downloader that allows to download the other users created real faces and their official names through the company's server. I have both PS4 and PC versions of the game.

Using the save mounter, it found 3 saves. DECALS, LEVELS and PROFILE and when i checked the PC version of the game installed on my laptop, luckily both versions have the exact same names of the files within the saves under each folder DECALS, LEVELS and PROFILE.

i tried to replace the PC save files from each folder to the PS4 using filezilla after doing all the steps in the tutorial, but it then freezes once the game launches and tries to check the save files.

i have attached for you the save files from both PC and PS4. can you please try to see what am i doing wrong unless of course not all PC games can be ported to PS4.

Let me know if you find something useful.

Spoiler

thks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back