Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter hejran7       386      
Status
Not open for further replies.
@lordjohn08
sorry to hear that.

@kapildevn16
i have checked the files names and they looks the same of course the content is different, but no you are not doing anything wrong, but the compatibility is very low, the only games work for me the witcher 3,Alien Isolation, games did not work Dark souls 3, GTA 5, can you try updating ur game there is an update 1.06 for ps4 somewhere.

@hejran7 yes my copy of Ashes Cricket 2017 is at the 1.06 update already. i guess there is nothing i can do then. i even tried to copy only the profile folder content to ps4 and that one didn't freeze, but unfortunately it didn't contain the player names fixed. basically, PROFILE folder contains the settings modified if any... thanks.

@hejran7 what details i need to change in the sqlite? I really want to convert that pc save of witcher to ps4. Sorry if I'm a slow.

Just to be clear
1. Edit the save in sqlite
2. Then use save mounter

Right? Or I'm missing more things to do?

@lordjohn08 workaround is not needed for this game, so i have the the witcher 3 wild hunt game of the year edition on my PS4 and i download the main game and Hearts of Stone DLC complete PC save from this link (Blood and Wine ready) or u can download some other saves from here.

1- downloaded the PC save and rename ManualSave.0.sav to AutoSave.0.sav
2- use ftp to replace the mounted file with the downloaded one
that's all to it
credit ChendoChap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back