Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter Wultra       89      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it my idea or have updates chilled? Like I haven't seen a significant update in a long time, unless I missed something? '-'

I think a lot is still being done behind the scenes at the moment... At least we know some developers are able to decrypt PS4 stuff such as the MWR PS4 PKG... looking forward to seeing more along that line as others examine and learn from what's available. ;-)

I'm new to all this I have a modded 360 for gta mod menus but iv just bought the latest ps4 slim in white. can I jailbreak it and if so any links how to do it and what can I do with it? Also will the console become bricked thanks

Deleted posts = bad... Linking to the answer or reanswering it works tho :)
I'm new to all this I have a modded 360 for gta mod menus but iv just bought the latest ps4 slim in white. can I jailbreak it and if so any links how to do it and what can I do with it? Also will the console become bricked thanks
Which model PS4 do you have specifically, and do you know which Firmware version it's on?

Deleted posts = bad... Linking to the answer or reanswering it works tho :)

Which model PS4 do you have specifically, and do you know which Firmware version it's on?
I have a CUH-2016A firmware 4.07. Also is this real or will I get banned by this?

Sorry for what may be a stupid questions but I'm new to this especially ps4 and was looking to see what can be done with what I have thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back