Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jul 12, 2017 at 6:08 AM       83      
Status
Not open for further replies.
This past Monday the PS4 MTX Key first surfaced for PlayStation 4 gamesharing on OFW 4.71 and works on latest PS4 4.72 Firmware, while today Westingames shared more pictures and a demonstration video of the PS4 ModChip known as the MATRiX (MTX) Key for those not concerned it will inevitably be patched once Sony gets their hands on the IC chip and examines it. :cautious:

Download: Instruction for PS4 MTX KEY (PS4 FW 4.71&4.72 Hacked).mp4 (82 MB)

Based on their Product Page it appears Westing Technology Co Ltd is located in China and is a wholesaler as they currently are not allowing orders to be placed for under two boards.

From the video's caption, to quote: Modify IC Chips MTX Key for All PlayStation PS4 Slim/Pro

FEATURES:
  • Compatible with models PS4 10, 11 & PS4 Slim 12
  • 6x Wire Installation for an Easy Install!
  • Compatible with PS4 Firmware 4.71 and 4.72
  • Allows you to move your downloaded games to your Hard drive
To quote from WestinGames.com: What is the PS4 MTX Key?

The PS4 MTX Key is a hardware modification for the PS4. It allows groups of friends to share games between their PS4s with no limitation. In other words, one of your friends buys a (digital) game on the PSN through a shared account, then the whole group can play the game on their own PS4.

The only difference between gamesharing and backups is that initially, one of the users in the group needs to buy the original game, which can then be shared with a potentially unlimited group of friends.
PS4 ModChip MATRiX (MTX) Key for Firmware 4.71 4.72 Demo Video 2.jpg

PS4 ModChip MATRiX (MTX) Key for Firmware 4.71 4.72 Demo Video 3.jpg

Cheers to @Figure03 both HERE and in the PSXHAX Shoutbox for the news tip this morning! :beer:
PS4 ModChip MATRiX (MTX) Key for Firmware 4.71 4.72 Demo Video.jpg

Comments

Just a guess unless someone who uses this method already knows...

You could try selecting the game's title and then click on options and delete in PSN, then once you've removed all the games you don't want I imagine you'd remove the chip (if it even needs to remain installed in the PS4 after the games have been transferred).

I want a booking red scopion on my ps4 and not a 2 cent device selled for more then 50i bucks who let people bum for games on the street ^^

Have enough Digital Games ... i´ll never use this Acc-Share Crap (a Devil is hidden in @ll People :D) ... Money for this crap, No Way ... at least i see no point to get this crap, can play with more interesting things on ps4 as games .. kernel has enough usable holes, doesn´t matter what FW it is

Just a guess unless someone who uses this method already knows...

You could try selecting the game's title and then click on options and delete in PSN, then once you've removed all the games you don't want I imagine you'd remove the chip (if it even needs to remain installed in the PS4 after the games have been transferred).
I've already mentioned how it works in my previous post it's swapping the flash after its written to the chip just like the old method using Pi and cloning the chip

No, this is not like Pi and cloning chip. This is our method that we sold only in private, but some people want copy this. They don't understand, that method will be close soon if they send board for over the world.

This is my device for this method, and I do not need to leave it in the console after the trick.

WhatsApp-Image-2017-07-12-at-19.07.21.jpeg

So the video showing activating/ deactivating isn't similar? nor writing to another flash? I'm going on what it looks like and what I know of how this stuff works.

system B mode looks to be using copy written to your flash rather then internal just using a swap your welcome to correct me if I'm wrong.

and if you can remove after done means it's bin written back to the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back