Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After a long hibernation I finally got out from my cave and brought with me PS4 MultiTrainer II. 🔥

PS4 MultiTrainer II SHN, MC4, JSON & SHNEXT Format Trainer Loader by Shiningami.png

What is it?

MultiTrainer II is a part of the Reaper Software Suite for PS4 and its the enhanced version or MultiTrainer... in short terms, its a trainer loader that allow you to customize your gaming experience.

What make this trainer loader special?

Except the fact that it can load a multitude of trainer format (SHN, MC4, JSON ...) its the only tool that allows loading the new SHNEXT format.

SHNEXT... WTH is this?

SHNEXT is a new format that allow a deep control of the game data... it allows aob referencing, live variable editing and more complex stuff.

Better see how the end result behaves from my YouTube Channel:

New PS4 Trainer ShowCase

Where can we get the trainer files?

The tool will download public hosted file on request, but you can still add private or non collected trainer manually (you can find some in Team Reaper Discord or PS4 Game Saves Discord).

How can we make our own SHNEXT Trainer?

Reaper Studio is the software that alloc you to make debug games and make SHNEXT.
Release Link (Github Repo)
Credits and Special Thanks:
Changelog:

MultiTrainer v1.1.0.0

• First Public Release
MultiTrainer v1.1.0.1
  • Fix discord address
  • Add attach overlay
MultiTrainer v1.1.2.0
  • Fix some trainer compatibility
  • Fix Section mapping legacy
  • Add AOB widecard support
  • Allow different CUSA enbling (use it at your own risk)
  • Disable only the invalid patch offset and not all the patch
MultiTrainer v1.1.3.0
  • 9.0 support
  • new UI
  • Fix item dictionary
PS4 MultiTrainer II Update 1.1.4.0
  • Fix legacy compatibility
  • Fix SHNEXT broken patch
PS4 MultiTrainer II Update 1.1.5.5
  • Fix MTV (Multi Target Variable)
  • Fix AOB data Type
PS4 MultiTrainer II Update 1.1.6.0
  • Fixed dictionary Type
  • Comment and info Update
PS4 MultiTrainer II Update 1.1.7.1
  • Fix wrong AoB initialization (only invalid aob will be disabled)
  • Different cusa or version trainer has a higher chance to work
PS4 MultiTrainer II Update 1.1.7.5
  • Fix detach crash and notification
  • Fix cover downloading freeze
PS4 MultiTrainer II Update 1.1.7.5BIS (Thx for CTN123 for updating the tool and @hejran7 for testing)
  • Compatiblity with GoldHEN.
  • Fix legacy shn/mc4 section mapping.
MultiTrainer1.1.8.1 thx _ctn123
  • Support for absolute/relative json & shn/mc4
  • Works with for ASLR for most cheats (not perfect)
  • Support for GoldHEN cheat filenames.
  • Better allocated section detection.
  • Added offsets for PS5.
  • Minor UI cleanup
PS4 MultiTrainer Showcase by Shiningami via @hejran7
Cyberpunk 2077 PS4 Trainer Edit and Swap Items

Comments

@pharaoh2k probably the space is being overwritten (00 00 00..) by something else (not sure why) any way the new reaper studio will auto allocate space for cave (dont finds 00bytes) so this kind of issue will remain to legacy

Can't wait to test it!
I normally don't ask developers such a question, but I must ask - any ETA? :)

@pharaoh2k there is no fixed date for release it will depend on my free time (still some stuff to fix and tweak) and also depend on the tester free time (feedback can be delayed)

better have something clean before the beta phase.

I was wondering how do you find the value for movements and how to increase them or make yourself teleport or even fly in PS4Reaper??

@nah hyu it the same method as cheat engine, you just need to work with both reaper and cheater

scan for unknown-> change position and rescan for changed (do this step many time until you get few result use the value you get to debug the instruction of movement ....

ok thank you @Shiningami one last thing. im using your ps4 reaper and I'm doing unknown initial value and I know you said its slow but I'm waiting for more than an hour and the progress bar stops moving when its more than half way

also for movement would it be a 4byte or something else

@nah hyu the old reaper tool is obsolete, scanning with it is super slow use ps4cheater its better and faster.

you game codinate is vector it has 3 float value X,Y,Z
in order to learn more you can join the discord many other will share knowledge with you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back