Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Help       Thread starter ZBaba       8      
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZBaba

Contributor
Verified
Regards to all

I bought an unopened PS4 PRO 7016b with a broken BR and a hard drive with a 7.02 system.

After opening i repaired the cd reader, put in a new hard drive and changed the CMOS battery (due to problems with the date (1.1.1970) after the first opening and repair of the cd reader)

The console now works, reads discs, jailbreaking works but reports bugs after starting games. There is also still a problem with the date when I turned off the power cable.

The first error is CE-303961-6, I managed to remove it somehow by loading Mira Unofficial and then loading TODEX, but after that I get error CE-32875-5.

I tried to research on the internet but without success. Do you have any suggestions on what I could do to fix the bugs or is it a hardware issue.

I read somewhere that it can be solved with an update to the latest official system but I don't want to lose the jailbreak option.

Thank you.

Solution
The Kernel date payload is to put the date back, so some date restricted PSN titles are able to work. It seems loads of people have this issue, and some have said updating to 7.51 fixes it (but obviously you will lose jailbreak.) I found this which may or may not be helpful for you.
  • connect
  • load exploit + Mira together
  • exit the page / reload the page / Payload Bin loader and inject the todex file. use Payload injector Port 9021
  • Settings / network / disable connect to internet
Well now the games should start
In Safe Mode.. You need Recovery 7.02 FW .. Not original 7.02 FW update and use it in usb slot and select this:
  1. Update System Software
    Allows you to update the PS4 system software via direct download, USB storage device or disc.

Do you have another spare hard drive to test? I resolved the problem of restoring a backup by using another hdd. Or maybe something with your internal memory is wrong when it resets after restart. Try to use rest mode to see if this helps

A new hard disk was inserted and a new system was booted, it was not an update file, but full recovery file.

In the end, what solved the problem are other web hosts with a jailbreak file, it is interesting that not everyone does the same JB. One of payloads that has passed is beta mira.

The problem that remains is the date after the power cord is disconnected. The date it shows is 1.1.1970. but after entering the date settings the date 1.1.2013 appears and after that everything works normally, until the cable is disconnected again.

I'm not sure what the kernel date payload does, but I tried to start it and I think it changed the clock to 1.1.2013. I doubt the problem is of a hardware nature?

Thanks to everyone for the suggestions.

The Kernel date payload is to put the date back, so some date restricted PSN titles are able to work. It seems loads of people have this issue, and some have said updating to 7.51 fixes it (but obviously you will lose jailbreak.) I found this which may or may not be helpful for you.
  • connect
  • load exploit + Mira together
  • exit the page / reload the page / Payload Bin loader and inject the todex file. use Payload injector Port 9021
  • Settings / network / disable connect to internet
Well now the games should start

Solution
You set the link for the 6.72 system not 7.02 anyway this is the procedure for the problem when it appears on the 6.72 system.

For the 7.02 system the solution are different versions of mira payloads. In the end, the problem of the date remains after the power cord is disconnected, I hope that it will be fixed in a newer version if this is not a hardware problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back