Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Verified
Following the PS4 JailBreak Brazilian Method and PS4 Flash Dumping guide, today P. Nicolas Freires (aka nicolasfreires) Tweeted news of a PS4 Russian JailBreak method on how to unlock the PlayStation 4 NOR Chip with details and a PS4 jailbreaking video tutorial below.

Download: PS4 JailBreak DIY Manual

From his blog (linked above) roughly translated: PS4 JailBreak Do It Yourself!

Foreign Galera Maw, I did this article after several hours of research and attempts to unlock the PS4, that any "Joe" can do without much knowledge would not be able to unlock and instead use the account with all possible games.

This is the same method that the maw Galley March 25 and Santa are doing.

How did I do it a few hours in full Monday, and created the blog to help ALL, I gradually do something decent for you can do on your PS4, a summary guarded the 7 keys for Russian Capiroto.

INSTRUCTIONS

Unlock PlayStation 4 Rewriting Flash Memory

This method does not work on firmware 2.51, and lead to brick console.

:alert: NOTE: If you do not have technical skills or knowledge is a RISK do besides ILLEGAL.

This procedure is only as are doing such "unlock" and I will not support this type of backups is the responsibility of those who use the article for illegal practices.

### ORIGINAL ARTICLE ###

https://www.psxhax.com/threads/ps4-...od-to-jailbreak-the-playstation-4-guide.2097/

This manual is still in development but will be completed.

This manual is a translation of the Russian manual I used, so I did the procedure on my PS4:

What do we need:

1. Raspberry Pi
2. MicroSD Memory Card 4GB
3. PlayStation 4 c MX25L25635FMI-10G memory
4. Raspbian
5. Win32 Disk Image
6. Putty
7. Welded to the Raspberry Pi Note: The technical part will be available soon.

Installing Raspbian

Run win32diskimage

1 - The "image file" choose the image you downloaded Raspbian.
2 -. The "device" choose our SD card
3 - Click "Write" to start the burning process. After the process is inserted into the SD card and the Raspberry Pi connect it to usb cable.

Finally, gomomo11 reports that AlphaHack (who shared the PS4 NOR Chip Dumping Process Documentation and GetIDPS for Mac used to obtain PS3 IDPS from NOR dump backups) is the original creator of the video in this guide as can be seen below:

Big props to Alpha Hack on YouTube for this video tutorial as well! :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back