Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter ryan111       Start date Feb 4, 2017 at 11:30 AM       31      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, following my Shingen Beta 4.00 crash report and Sony's Sasuke Beta 4.50 update I found a webkit crash in the latest Beta 2 Firmware and thought I would ask if it works for you guys too.

Here is the link: http://www.filldisk.com/

It tries to fill the disk of the PS4 but instead crashes after about 2 min.

NOTE: It does work on 4.50

It will not cause code execution, it is just a note cause it is the first one I have seen for 4.50.

:arrow: Update: I also found that TypedArray.fill can be used to exploit and crash PS4 Firmware 4.50 Beta for those who wish to host the html5 file on xampp.
PS4 Sasuke 4.50 Beta Webkit Crash Memory Overload Discovered.jpg

Comments

Keep in mind individuals of varying backgrounds, experiences and skillsets are trying different ways to exploit the PS4... whether it's an error code, a crash or something better they are investing their time to learn and sharing their findings with everyone else.

Before belittling the efforts of others why not document some of your own PS4 exploitation attempts here.. it may help those working on them to learn from, save them time if you've already tried something they planned to, etc. ;)

I would but there no point as if I did post something it will promote to someone saying this has nothing to do the ps4 or it won't effect it any way and plus not really working on ps4 XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back