Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter xiiflowx       11      
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still waiting for a jailbreak becuz here where i live its too expensive (200~400$ new). And i rarely buy games (1 per year).

And there is no point updating for me, becuz i don't play online games, so i decided to wait for a jb. I will stick with my wii and my PS3, while it doesn't come out. I'm still on 3.55 FW btw.

It doesn't matter what the motivation for a jailbreak is. We all want one and that's all that matters. If people pirate games, that's none of my business. I don't think that kitchen knife manufacturers worry that some people want to buy their knives in order to murder someone. To each his own, as long as it doesn't hurt me - I don't care if someone is backing up games.

In some countries there is almost no other way to afford the games anyway (I've read about Brazil for example). We can't all afford games but we should still all be able to play. backing up helps some and it doesn't really hurt the companies, because almost all the people who pirate, can't afford the games anyway.

So if anything - it helps the companies, because those people still end up buying a console, which they otherwise would not have since they don't have money for the games. I have no problem with backing up. I don't do it, because I can afford to pay and I don't blame those who do it, because they can't afford the games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back