Category PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Dec 14, 2017 at 9:30 AM       11,646       11            
Back in October Sony released PS4 Firmware 5.01, and today they gave PlayStation 4 owners an early gift with PS4 System Software 5.03 going live this morning. :tree: I wonder if we can return it for a refund? :kitty:

Download: PS4 Firmware 5.03 Update (US) / PS4 Firmware 5.03 Update (EU) / PS4 Firmware 5.03 Update (UK) / PS4 Firmware 5.03 Update (AU/NZ) / PS4 Firmware 5.03 Update (JP)

To quote from Sony's Official Page on the 5.03 OFW changes:

About PlayStation 4 system software version 5.03

Main features in version 5.03 update

• This system software update improves system performance.
PS4 5.03 Kexploit Success.jpg

[TUTO] PS4 - BYPASS 5.03
We'll update this article should PS4 scene developers find anything 'interesting' in PS4 Firmware 5.03 that was patched, etc and THANKS to @hyndrid and @SSShowmik in the PSXHAX Shoutbox for the heads-up! :D
PS4 System Software  Firmware 5.03 Update Live, More Stability.jpg

Comments

Datriax

Contributor
This update came just in time. Last night, I could hardly keep my PS4 on the table without it mysteriously falling over. Today, calm as a butterfly. These stability updates really work!

Longshot

Contributor
Hello there i have a short Question. Im from Germany so i have the EU PS4. When i download FW 4.55 or 5.05 from the Link directly above me i guess they are US versions. Is there a difference ? Can i install those found there on a EU Console. Thnxs in advance for any help

Recent Articles
Virtual Virtual Reality by Tender Claws Arrives on PS VR, VVR Trailer
Those seeking to play VR in VR may want to check out Virtual Virtual Reality by Tender Claws, which is now available for PlayStation VR alongside a PSVR launch trailer video of the comedic...
Stickman Zombie Attack PS4 Homebrew Game PKG by Med33
After a lot of work, I'm announcing Stickman Zombie Attack homebrew game PKG made with Unity for the PS4. 🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️ Thanks to all the beta testers @jwooh, @DEFAULTDNB and @FFTHEWINNER they helped...
Free-to-Play Action RPG Dauntless Slashes Onto PS4 Tomorrow
Reminiscent of Fortnite, the Behemoth-slaying co-op action RPG Dauntless slashes onto PS4 tomorrow, is free-to-play and offers exclusive cosmetic gear for PS Plus members. 😀 Here's more on...
PS4Modding.net: PS4 Cheats and Modding Platform Trainers with Tools
Since the release of PS4 Reaper (debugger and trainer maker) the goal was to gather modders and gamers around one passion. Today we've come along way: 3 Universal Trainers (PC, Android, iOS)...