Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Apr 8, 2018 at 12:49 AM       76      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today we received word from both MODRuLeZ and Mangekyou222 of PlayStation 4 developer @MODDEDWARFARE's latest work... a PS4 Theme Creator released on Twitter complete with a Custom PS4 Themes Tutorial video from his YouTube Channel! :love:

Download: PS4 Theme Creator.zip (11.8 MB) / PS4 Theme Creator 1.1.zip (11.5 MB) via MODDEDWARFARE with PS4 Themes & System Icons / Fake_PKG_Tools_v1.2.rar (588.62 MB) / Fake_PKG_Tools_v1.3.rar (583.27 MB) via cfwprophet / PS4 Theme Creator 1.2.zip (28.7 MB)

Custom PS4 Themes Tutorial (4.55/4.05 Jailbreak)

How to make your own custom themes on a Jailbroken PS4 using PS4 theme creator.

PS4 Custom Dynamic Theme Proof-Of-Concept via SanadskYoutube
Download: We are ghosts Theme PS4.pkg (7.8 MB)
PS4 Theme Creator to Build Custom Themes by MODDED WARFARE!.jpg

Comments

This is a very good Tutorial. So we can customize our PS4. Now I will start doing one on Havana. Thank you.

@Shurikan117 @MohammadBigBoss @Koh23
Since you are asking, if he is down for it he could just use the same .pg4 format he has for the program he coded and add the animated background feature. The background picture and function picture would simply be added in the same way, but an sprite.mdx and index.xml files like the one used in my releases would be added to the .gp4.
Pretty straight forward. Thus, @MODDEDWARFARE let me know if you are interested and I'll send you the 2 files that need to be added to the .gp4 creation

P.S. the animation would just be a sliding picture (from right to left and left to right). 1 picture for the background wallpaper, and another for the function wallpaper

Okay so after doing tons of research, I was able to finally know exactly how Dynamic Themes are made and here is a little proof-of-concept I made....This is just a small test with a 2D image, but I was able to put Animated 3D Models from Bloodborne in the themes :D

The shoutbox is gone, normal members can’t have a discussion about anything in the forums? @PSXHAX if you want this community to grow you got to allow us go communicate more, not just on these threads on the front page.

Why do we have a forum if we can’t all make the threads we want? Like if I just want to discuss the current state of literally anything jailbreaking related I can’t. Why is this?

@offLife I only have so much freetime these days, so this is the best I can manage as I'm just one person.

If you want to post about something, chances are good there's an existing topic for it already here... if you have something unique to share that isn't covered I'll be happy to move your post to a new thread as time permits. :)

@PSXHAX

Is it an idea to get some people you trust to help you out to moderate the forums? It would be awesome to have a section just for general discussion about jailbreaking that everyone can just make a thread and discuss whatever. Like a forum. It would create a much closer and nicer community I think. 2 or 3 moderators would do the job. I am not trying to be mean and I know you have a lot on your plate but the shoutbox was so awesome, and there was to my knowledge no communication on why it is removed. If its money I am willing to donate. I know we can buy forum previliges but some people just want to donate to you right away. There is also no option to PM you otherwise I would of done it instead of here.

I just feel like there is no room for discussion other than the topics posted on the main page, which makes me sad :(

For example, I'd like to have a discussion on what exactly makes it impossible to get PSN to older jailbroken firmwares.

Anyhow, again: not trying to be mean and I believe you love this community, thanks for all the hard work, it's just a suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back