Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Apr 8, 2018 at 12:49 AM       76      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today we received word from both MODRuLeZ and Mangekyou222 of PlayStation 4 developer @MODDEDWARFARE's latest work... a PS4 Theme Creator released on Twitter complete with a Custom PS4 Themes Tutorial video from his YouTube Channel! :love:

Download: PS4 Theme Creator.zip (11.8 MB) / PS4 Theme Creator 1.1.zip (11.5 MB) via MODDEDWARFARE with PS4 Themes & System Icons / Fake_PKG_Tools_v1.2.rar (588.62 MB) / Fake_PKG_Tools_v1.3.rar (583.27 MB) via cfwprophet / PS4 Theme Creator 1.2.zip (28.7 MB)

Custom PS4 Themes Tutorial (4.55/4.05 Jailbreak)

How to make your own custom themes on a Jailbroken PS4 using PS4 theme creator.

PS4 Custom Dynamic Theme Proof-Of-Concept via SanadskYoutube
Download: We are ghosts Theme PS4.pkg (7.8 MB)
PS4 Theme Creator to Build Custom Themes by MODDED WARFARE!.jpg

Comments

@offLife Aside from the PKG section we're mainly going in the other direction, focusing more on being a blog where people comment on articles posted and less on the antiquated / traditional forums of yesteryear where everyone starts a bunch of dupe thread topics.

Unfortunately I have to do what works best for me at this point in life as I've catered to everyone else in the scene the last 18+ years putting my own life on hold and that time is now gone (so it isn't a money issue, it's a time issue as I'm getting older which sucks as there's a lot I still want to do in life).

There is a Sticky thread in the Announcements forum on the Shoutbox being removed due to spammers, which is the same reason PMs are disabled as outlined there also.

I wish I could be 20 years younger again, but I already did it all many years ago so I'm content with how things are heading toward my full retirement from the scene and sites, etc.

PS: If you want to start a discussion on that, post it in a thread and 'mention' me and I'll move it to one of your own in the Random Stuff section.

I am planning to do a tutorial on how the Dynamic Themes work, but I can't seem to be able to post a thread about it in the Tutorials section... Does anyone know what the problem is?

Isn't it possible to make and install custom themes with a non "jailbroken" PS4?!

If you start a download (for ex. a theme / game / demo etc.) and pause it, then inject the new .pkg file, it download the custom file on a normal PS4, right?

So all we need is a dns on your pc and a file injector, right?

it means, all we need is a correct signer

So decrypting, signing and encrypting. while the decrypted part is at the beginning ...

How works the sign at the ps4. shows it the package name, the CUSA or something...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back