It should be straight forward on how to use most of the tools, although there are some features hiding in right-click menus. Here is a PS4 How to Enable Dev Menus Manually tutorial also.
- Set the ip in the "Settings.ini" file in the tool folder to your PS4 ip.
- Set your desired firmware version in the "Settings.ini" file (4.05 and 4.55 supported).
- Launch the tool and click "Inject Payload". Leave the port on 9020.
I will probably add more information on how to use this whole toolbox.
Other things to mention:
If you are able, please run the benchmark tool and leave your results down below like in the spoiler below. I'm really interested in your results.
- This entire tool is based of goldens jkpatch.
- Everything in this release has only been tested on 4.55 but should work 99% on 4.05 aswell.
- The tool is running an connection test on startup. If you have issues with it detecting the payload as injected although it isn't, disable this check. You can do that by setting the "TestConnectionOnStartup" to "0" in the "Settings.ini" file in the tool folder.
- If you are looking to add more weapons for the bo3 zombie tool: The weapon list are located in the tool folder under "\gametools\bo3\weaponlists". You can refresh the lists at runtime by right-clicking the map selection. You can also add ned files and name them whatever you want. It will read all *.txt files.
- For adding new weapon lists for not yet featured bo3 zombie maps, add around 200 lines of "n/A" in the desired file. It does read each line in the file as an id starting with 1. You can the add in the weapons you get for the selected line to the file and save it. Selecting a new entry in the weapon list will the refresh the names at runtime.
Download: PS4 Toolbox by DeathRGH (MediaFire Folder) (best to always use latest)
Just like for the last version this will be available on github once the code is cleaned up.
Modding All The DLC 4 Maps For Black Ops 3 On PS4 by Andrew Marques
Black Ops 3 Online Mod Menu by Andrew Marques
Black Ops 3 1.26 PS4 Zombies All Client Binds