Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the initial PS4OfflineAccountActivator and PS4 Offline Account Activator GUI by Charlyzard (Twitter) and recent PS4 7.5X Jailbreak Online Hosts from PlayStation 4 Scene developer @sleirsgoevy (Twitter) comes a PS4 Web Activator which is a straight-forward reimplementation of the previously released PS4 Offline Account Activator as a Web payload to activate PSN accounts on Jailbroken PS4 consoles for exporting save data to USB and more! 🤩

Download: ps4-web-activator-master.zip / PS4 Offline Account Activator Web Version / GIT

From the README.md, to quote: PS4 Web Activator

PS4 offline activator, reimplemented as a web payload.

Tested and proven to be working on 7.5X firmwares. Untested 6.72 and 7.02 pages are also provided.

Credits
PS4 Web Activator PS4 Offline Account Activator Reimplementation by Sleirsgoevy.jpg

Comments

Yes, I know. Thought this one is different... Maybe in the future?

How were all the Backports of 7.55 games and/or updates made? All tools I know need to be updated to 7.55...

Someone help me ? I'm on version 5.05 and I can't activate an account at all ... it always gives me an error in the PS4 Offline Account Activator program when I click on activate never active!

I don't know what it can be, they already talked about netfreamwork and I have everything installed on the pc, I use windows 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back