Category PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter talixme       Start date Feb 24, 2018 at 10:27 AM       672,290       2,131            
Hello to everyone, following the JKPatch / MemView process memory tool I found a really good app to search for PS4 game cheats called PS4Cheater that was recently updated to PS4 Cheater 1.1 and then v1.2 by the Chinese developer via Duowan BBS.

Download: PS4Cheater_1.1.rar (Pass: ubmi) / PS4Cheater_1.1.rar (32 KB - Mirror) / PS4Cheater_1.1.rar (Mirror #2) / PS4_Cheater_1.2.rar (0.06 MB) / PS4_Cheater_4.55.rar (v1.2 Mirror) / PS4_Cheater.exe (0.05 MB) / PS4Cheat Data for dumb.rar (14.57 MB) / PS4Cheat Manager v0.1.3 (15.3 MB) / ps4cheater 1.3.7z (191 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.0.zip (108 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.1.zip (108 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.2.zip (109 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.3.zip (111 KB) / GIT / PlayStation 4 Cheater 1.4.4 / PlayStation 4 Cheater 1.4.5 / PlayStation 4 Cheater 1.4.7 / PS4.Cheater.1.4.7.zip (Mirror) / GIT

In 5 minutes I found codes for HZD, Gravity Rush and Bloodborne for my 4.05 PlayStation 4 console... Good search!!!! :D

Below is a brief English guide from Pretinaverse with a follow-up HERE along with some Tales of Zestiria (CUSA02461) Cheats, and to quote roughly translated from the Chinese BBS post:

Spoiler

PS4Cheater PS4 Cheater Homebrew App to Find Game Cheat Codes.jpg

PS4Cheater PS4 Cheater Homebrew App to Find Game Cheat Codes 10.jpg

Resident Evil 4 & Resident Evil 5, God Of War Game Trainer Tool
The Evil Within 2 Ps4 5.05 / Infinity Heart Permanent / Deathless Cheat
KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 Re:Chain of Memories PS4 cheat by ssvegito
P$4/ P$4 CHEATER (POINTER FINDER) [HOW TO ADD YOUR POINTERS] by GrimDoe

Comments

hu6h3s

Contributor
Every single time I try to inject version 1.2 into my 4.55 it shuts off the ps4 right after it says "injected successfully" am I doing something wrong?

Breheim

Contributor
No Matter what i do i cant get this to work.
I followed the guide from rednekcowboy but i always getting that ierror that the target 192.168.178.41 Access denied...

Can anyone here help me out ? Tried everything now for almost 2 Hours...

Forgot to say that im on 4.55

B1naryResidue

Contributor
For those who are having problems

Prerequisites :

ps4 exploit host 0.4.0.1
Hen-vtx.bin
Ps4cheater4.55

Steps

Run Ps4 exploit host
4.55----->orginal-----your all set. Ps button

Run Ps4 exploit host
4.55----->original---->your all set---->Send (HEN) Payload---->ps button.

Run Ps4 exploit host
4.55----->original---->your all set---->Send Payload from ps4 cheater 4.55 (Change only the ip address leave port as 9020 )--> ps button

Run your game.

Can confirmed working (4.55)

Tested Game
Yakuza Kiwami

Breheim

Contributor
Got it finally to work. The Problem was i had the RC Version of Al Azif Host and not the actual one.

Would anyone be so kind and looking for cheats for Enter the Gungeon ?
Tried it already but i can find anything. But i have to say im not very familiar with these kind of program. Only have a lil bit of knowledge for save editing :unsure:

Would be great if someone can look into this game!

Recent Articles
PlayStation Store Halloween Sale Now Live, PSN Game Deals Up to Half Off
The month is already half over and Halloween 2019 is quickly approaching as Sony unleashes their latest PlayStation Store Halloween Sale featuring PSN game deals at up to 50% off on select titles...
Sony PlayStation Augmented Reality (AR) Wireless Headset Patent Surfaces
Contrary to the potential PSVR2 Patent that superimposes a computer-generated image on a user's view of the real world, the latest PlayStation Augmented Reality (AR) Wireless Headset Patent by...
Outer Wilds Transcends to New PlayStation 4 Games Next Week
Headlining the latest PlayStation 4 games next week is the open world mystery video game Outer Wilds, where you can explore a vast universe, throw a Jackbox party or investigate the mysterious...
Gears of Kombat Free Game for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 by Batman
Proceeding my UDK Ultimate PS3 Update V2 (Official UDKUltimate Site) and video guide tutorials, today I present via Twitter a Gears of Kombat Free Game for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 for everyone in the...