Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter talixme       Start date Feb 24, 2018 at 10:27 AM       2,494      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to everyone, following the JKPatch / MemView process memory tool I found a really good app to search for PS4 game cheats called PS4Cheater that was recently updated to PS4 Cheater 1.1 and then v1.2 by the Chinese developer via Duowan BBS.

Download: PS4Cheater_1.1.rar (Pass: ubmi) / PS4Cheater_1.1.rar (32 KB - Mirror) / PS4Cheater_1.1.rar (Mirror #2) / PS4_Cheater_1.2.rar (0.06 MB) / PS4_Cheater_4.55.rar (v1.2 Mirror) / PS4_Cheater.exe (0.05 MB) / PS4Cheat Data for dumb.rar (14.57 MB) / PS4Cheat Manager v0.1.3 (15.3 MB) / ps4cheater 1.3.7z (191 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.0.zip (108 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.1.zip (108 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.2.zip (109 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.3.zip (111 KB) / GIT / PlayStation 4 Cheater 1.4.4 / PlayStation 4 Cheater 1.4.5 / PlayStation 4 Cheater 1.4.7 / PS4.Cheater.1.4.7.zip (Mirror) / GIT / PS4_Cheater_v1.4.8(by GiantPluto).zip (91 KB - For 6.72) / PS4_Cheater_v1.4.8_Fixed_Address(by GiantPluto).zip (92 KB - PS4 Cheater 1.4.8 with 6.72 support - with disable ASLR fix. No more different addresses on each run) / GIT by GiantPluto / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.1.rar (156 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.1.1.rar (156 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.2.rar (156.83 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.2.rar (157 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.3.rar (166 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.3.2.rar (167 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.3.4.rar (353 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.3.5.rar (358 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.3.6.rar (358 KB) / PS4 Cheater for 7.55 / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.3.7.rar (368 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.4.rar (386 KB) / PS4_Cheater CTN123 Fork (Latest Version) / CTN123 Ko-Fi Page :lovewins:

⛔ Warning: Never plug in a USB drive while using this to avoid a kernel panic.

The following have also been updated recently for PS4 6.72 users:
In 5 minutes I found codes for HZD, Gravity Rush and Bloodborne for my 4.05 PlayStation 4 console... Good search!!!! :D

Below is a brief English guide from Pretinaverse with a follow-up HERE along with some Tales of Zestiria (CUSA02461) Cheats, and to quote roughly translated from the Chinese BBS post:

Spoiler

PS4Cheater PS4 Cheater Homebrew App to Find Game Cheat Codes.jpg

PS4Cheater PS4 Cheater Homebrew App to Find Game Cheat Codes 10.jpg

Resident Evil 4 & Resident Evil 5, God Of War Game Trainer Tool
The Evil Within 2 Ps4 5.05 / Infinity Heart Permanent / Deathless Cheat
KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 Re:Chain of Memories PS4 cheat by ssvegito
P$4/ P$4 CHEATER (POINTER FINDER) [HOW TO ADD YOUR POINTERS] by GrimDoe
PS4 Cheater - Making a Pointer (Short Tutorial)

Comments

@avan
I'm happy that you are adding more new functionality into PS4 Cheater and merged the ps4debug change in. This makes it easier to support new firmware jailbreaks beyond 7.02 since ps4debug is being maintained, and much more likely to be updated than jkpatch.

I think I found you on the NidusGaming discord channel. I'll message you there to go over some speed tweaks that improves performance a fair bit, and other bits that I learnt along the way, some good, some bad.

Since you're adding excellent functionality (adding/improving pointer search) in, I'll leave the rest over to you

I updated the latest changes to Github: Github link:
This is likely to be my last few updates to the code. Again I did minimal testing and only on 5.05.

I mostly did it because I wanted PS4 Cheater for 7.02 but couldn't find one and couldn't find any source code for 6.72.

Forgot to upload/link these for those that want to use these separately:
  • ps4debug.payloads.rar (79.6 KB - ps4debug.bin & kdebugger.elf payloads)
    • One set for each 5.05, 6.72 and 7.02
    • Includes conservative speedfix, so can support multiple concurrent connections.
  • libdebug.dll (24 KB)
    • Works with 5.05, 6.72 and 7.02
    • Includes conservative speedfix, so can support multiple concurrent connections.

@ctn
thanks for the suggestions, i tried everything and still no luck, ps4 crashes the moment payload is sent on 7.02

has anyone had success with 7.02 and PS4 Cheater? if so, which webkit do you use, which HEN, which PS4Cheater version and which ps4debug payload?

is it possible to simply connect to ps4 using PS4 Cheater without sending payload? I can potentially load the ps4debug bin that's included in sleirsgoevy menu

Does someone have the address and section required for the hacking minigame in Nier automata? For the credit shooting minigame in ending [E] specifically

@enanitox156 hello do you mean experience points? if yes, I succeeded "I'm translating the message from Italian to English I hope to explain myself well" to change it I searched for it in 8byte then once found I try to change the value if it goes well the game will temporarily stop and then return to the screen main "okay" then just block the code by checking the box and then continue the game when you are in the game you will have the points the same thing you can do with silver

@denimol92 hi, thanks for your answer... I do not mean "experiencie points" or exp for short, i mean "Honor" or "Glory" points needed for buying transformations or special materials.

@uselessmax, it's best practice to use the included ps4debug. In some cases, people modify the implementation and they would not be compatible.

@Badman1200, I ported PS4Cheater from jkpatch to ps4debug for this very reason. jkpatch hasn't been updated in a while but ps4debug (the successor of jkpatch) is being maintained. This means it's very likely to get updates for new firmwares. Because of this port, you can use other people's builds of ps4debug.bin + libdebug.dll. If not, it's easy for me to build it.

1 small caveat:
  • Version 1.5.1.1 is single threaded so will work with any version of ps4debug.bin + libdebug.dll
  • Version 1.5.2 uses multiple threads so either use my build or the standard build of ps4debug.bin + libdebug.dll. Other builds may or may not work or crash the ps4, depending on what's been changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back