Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter talixme       Start date Feb 24, 2018 at 10:27 AM       2,494      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to everyone, following the JKPatch / MemView process memory tool I found a really good app to search for PS4 game cheats called PS4Cheater that was recently updated to PS4 Cheater 1.1 and then v1.2 by the Chinese developer via Duowan BBS.

Download: PS4Cheater_1.1.rar (Pass: ubmi) / PS4Cheater_1.1.rar (32 KB - Mirror) / PS4Cheater_1.1.rar (Mirror #2) / PS4_Cheater_1.2.rar (0.06 MB) / PS4_Cheater_4.55.rar (v1.2 Mirror) / PS4_Cheater.exe (0.05 MB) / PS4Cheat Data for dumb.rar (14.57 MB) / PS4Cheat Manager v0.1.3 (15.3 MB) / ps4cheater 1.3.7z (191 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.0.zip (108 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.1.zip (108 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.2.zip (109 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.3.zip (111 KB) / GIT / PlayStation 4 Cheater 1.4.4 / PlayStation 4 Cheater 1.4.5 / PlayStation 4 Cheater 1.4.7 / PS4.Cheater.1.4.7.zip (Mirror) / GIT / PS4_Cheater_v1.4.8(by GiantPluto).zip (91 KB - For 6.72) / PS4_Cheater_v1.4.8_Fixed_Address(by GiantPluto).zip (92 KB - PS4 Cheater 1.4.8 with 6.72 support - with disable ASLR fix. No more different addresses on each run) / GIT by GiantPluto / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.1.rar (156 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.1.1.rar (156 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.2.rar (156.83 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.2.rar (157 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.3.rar (166 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.3.2.rar (167 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.3.4.rar (353 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.3.5.rar (358 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.3.6.rar (358 KB) / PS4 Cheater for 7.55 / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.3.7.rar (368 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.4.rar (386 KB) / PS4_Cheater CTN123 Fork (Latest Version) / CTN123 Ko-Fi Page :lovewins:

⛔ Warning: Never plug in a USB drive while using this to avoid a kernel panic.

The following have also been updated recently for PS4 6.72 users:
In 5 minutes I found codes for HZD, Gravity Rush and Bloodborne for my 4.05 PlayStation 4 console... Good search!!!! :D

Below is a brief English guide from Pretinaverse with a follow-up HERE along with some Tales of Zestiria (CUSA02461) Cheats, and to quote roughly translated from the Chinese BBS post:

Spoiler

PS4Cheater PS4 Cheater Homebrew App to Find Game Cheat Codes.jpg

PS4Cheater PS4 Cheater Homebrew App to Find Game Cheat Codes 10.jpg

Resident Evil 4 & Resident Evil 5, God Of War Game Trainer Tool
The Evil Within 2 Ps4 5.05 / Infinity Heart Permanent / Deathless Cheat
KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 Re:Chain of Memories PS4 cheat by ssvegito
P$4/ P$4 CHEATER (POINTER FINDER) [HOW TO ADD YOUR POINTERS] by GrimDoe
PS4 Cheater - Making a Pointer (Short Tutorial)

Comments

@enanitox
I understand :(, I started recently I don't see that value yet, can you try as I advised you? or you just can't find the exact value?

everything except zero when it ends "it will take a long time, I recommend the search via cable" raise or lower then select "increased value" and click on next scan and repeat more times, if you increase you do "increased value" if you decrease you do "decreased value"

if you find yourself with too many values every now and then do a scan without touching anything going to unchanged value, it may seem complicated but it can make a difference

unfortunately I don't speak English otherwise I would explain to you verbally, when I get to that point where I can look for that value a video

@kyilintun
Thanks so much for the FF7R cheats, they all work great! by any chance is there a cheat for the summon bar?

@ctn
thanks for clarifying that, however I have had zero success injecting any payload via PS4 Cheater on 7.02, they all seem to crash the console instantly. i have followed your suggestions too and had nothing plugged into USB and tried all different combinations but all seem to just crash.

the only ps4debug payload that seems to work is the one included in the sleirsgoevyhost702 menu from chronoss which is a JS based payload. with that one I am able to connect using PS4 Reaper by shiningami and apply cheats and scan for values.

@denimol92 hi! That's the problem... I am on firmware 5.05 and i am using the ps4 cheater 1.4.5. and i cant found the exact value of honor/glory.. later if you found it please tell me where is it. Thanks!

@djkilla12345
bold of you to assume that I am using the wrong loader. i was using the one built into sleirsgoevyhost702 menu from chronoss. if that one is wrong well then, not my problem.

i am well aware it's port 9021. FYI 9020 doesn't even work at all - i.e. it wont accept connections on that port to inject the payload to begin with, so not sure why that matters at all since you cannot inject unless you have the correct port. it kernel panics when i try to inject anything on 9021.

Hello, I try to write a cheat to zombie black ops 3 for game version 1.33 (the current one) so that I could use it after connecting to the original console via lan, I managed to get such results so far.

Spoiler: Bo3 v1.33 fw 7.02

unfortunately I need godmode for at least one player I tried to find the value 100 and find its change but it doesn't work, does anyone know what is the starting health value in this game?

Previously he tried spamming clone menus made by Twitter scumbags craplisted for collecting 'donations' based on sleirsgoevy's hard work.

The only ones we allow are those linked HERE, beyond those you're on your own basically.

@PSXHAX
thanks, I only rely on things posted here, not interested in ripoff clone menus.

guess I'll wait until the jailbreak gets a bit more stable and I am able to inject newer payloads without kernel panic. for now will stick to the linked JS based PS4 debug payload included in sleirsgoevy's 7.02 in conjunction with the older PS4 Reaper app for cheats.

Anyone can help me? I've read some post behind to find value by first converting them into float hex, then convert here.

I was finally able to find the value and also change them, unfortunately the game doesn't save it in the savegame, even if i collect another item that increase this amount each time you find it (duplicate) and game then autosave. I've used v1.4.7 and searched 4byte.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back