Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter talixme       Start date Feb 24, 2018 at 10:27 AM       2,494      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to everyone, following the JKPatch / MemView process memory tool I found a really good app to search for PS4 game cheats called PS4Cheater that was recently updated to PS4 Cheater 1.1 and then v1.2 by the Chinese developer via Duowan BBS.

Download: PS4Cheater_1.1.rar (Pass: ubmi) / PS4Cheater_1.1.rar (32 KB - Mirror) / PS4Cheater_1.1.rar (Mirror #2) / PS4_Cheater_1.2.rar (0.06 MB) / PS4_Cheater_4.55.rar (v1.2 Mirror) / PS4_Cheater.exe (0.05 MB) / PS4Cheat Data for dumb.rar (14.57 MB) / PS4Cheat Manager v0.1.3 (15.3 MB) / ps4cheater 1.3.7z (191 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.0.zip (108 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.1.zip (108 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.2.zip (109 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.3.zip (111 KB) / GIT / PlayStation 4 Cheater 1.4.4 / PlayStation 4 Cheater 1.4.5 / PlayStation 4 Cheater 1.4.7 / PS4.Cheater.1.4.7.zip (Mirror) / GIT / PS4_Cheater_v1.4.8(by GiantPluto).zip (91 KB - For 6.72) / PS4_Cheater_v1.4.8_Fixed_Address(by GiantPluto).zip (92 KB - PS4 Cheater 1.4.8 with 6.72 support - with disable ASLR fix. No more different addresses on each run) / GIT by GiantPluto / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.1.rar (156 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.1.1.rar (156 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.2.rar (156.83 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.2.rar (157 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.3.rar (166 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.3.2.rar (167 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.3.4.rar (353 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.3.5.rar (358 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.3.6.rar (358 KB) / PS4 Cheater for 7.55 / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.3.7.rar (368 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.4.rar (386 KB) / PS4_Cheater CTN123 Fork (Latest Version) / CTN123 Ko-Fi Page :lovewins:

⛔ Warning: Never plug in a USB drive while using this to avoid a kernel panic.

The following have also been updated recently for PS4 6.72 users:
In 5 minutes I found codes for HZD, Gravity Rush and Bloodborne for my 4.05 PlayStation 4 console... Good search!!!! :D

Below is a brief English guide from Pretinaverse with a follow-up HERE along with some Tales of Zestiria (CUSA02461) Cheats, and to quote roughly translated from the Chinese BBS post:

Spoiler

PS4Cheater PS4 Cheater Homebrew App to Find Game Cheat Codes.jpg

PS4Cheater PS4 Cheater Homebrew App to Find Game Cheat Codes 10.jpg

Resident Evil 4 & Resident Evil 5, God Of War Game Trainer Tool
The Evil Within 2 Ps4 5.05 / Infinity Heart Permanent / Deathless Cheat
KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 Re:Chain of Memories PS4 cheat by ssvegito
P$4/ P$4 CHEATER (POINTER FINDER) [HOW TO ADD YOUR POINTERS] by GrimDoe
PS4 Cheater - Making a Pointer (Short Tutorial)

Comments

Found HZD the complete edition but when I try to copy the file I get this error
Package : EP9000-CUSA10213_00-HRZCE00000000000-A0100-V0100.pkg
An error has occurred
(CE-35659-8).
What is this and how can I fix this?

So i can't ever find the values i look for, i have even searched for all in 4bytes, 2bytes, float, double and can't find addresses for UFC 3's money, fan, weekly training points nor for my stats like power, punch speed, stamina and all that good stuff. tried for NHL 18 for the training hours but couldn't as well.

I'm on wifi but pretty far from the router and not using MIRA, could it be because of one of them ?? Does any one have cheats for any of those games? The tylermods trainer for UFC 3 doesn't work for me :(

so i moved everything to the router, using lan, and hen+mira and started finding values. The problems i found are: weekly training value i found in 4bytes but the value doesn't lock or change to what i set :unsure:

tried finding and changing power skill on training and at first found 4 4bytes values and changed all 4 to 100 and game crashed, restarted the game and changed the values and PS4 crashed and restarted, and now i haven't been able to find the values for power skill :unsure:

Update: So... i found the Money Value (4bytes) and Fans (4Bytes), but fans won't change, it always shows subtracting a number so it stays what it is originally. Have some Skills (Double) but they don't seem to affect the game, in training sometimes it stays at the set value but i haven't noticed differences in-game.

UFC 3 V1.0 CUSA06534

Spoiler

Thanks. Using Community Trainer WPF, or PS4Reaper MultiTrainer by Shininggami instead! Thanks guys, who on a scene, when exploit is out! You can find values!

Has anyone had any luck finding cheats for Diablo 3 RoS Ultimate Evil Edition? I can freeze hatred bar for DH and hack the gold fine, but trying to find stat values and weapon damage, etc, I'm finding impossible to do.

Think I read someone on here has hacked it for mass damage, but PS4 Cheater cannot even find the EXP values, so I'm throwing doubts on those claims.

Any help or advice appreciated.

tried this app and found the infinite health of dark souls 3 ffe.. but when i tried on a different locations.. the cheat doesnt work anymore.. is there a way i could use the cheat even if i travel to a different locations??

thanks a lot..

Hey, i got a problem... I used this tool alot but i took a little pause because i didnt have enough time for that

Now i started my ps4 again and i used the tool as always but i cant find anything...

i takes a long time to search (normal) but it doesnt find anything... and IF it finds something, its gone on the second search...

do u guys know the reason or a fix?! i am using wifi, maybe the connection is not stable enough... but i used it before so...

Is there a direct way to connect the pc with the console...

like PS4->PC->Router via LAN so i dont have any interruptions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back