Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter talixme       Start date Feb 24, 2018 at 10:27 AM       2,494      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to everyone, following the JKPatch / MemView process memory tool I found a really good app to search for PS4 game cheats called PS4Cheater that was recently updated to PS4 Cheater 1.1 and then v1.2 by the Chinese developer via Duowan BBS.

Download: PS4Cheater_1.1.rar (Pass: ubmi) / PS4Cheater_1.1.rar (32 KB - Mirror) / PS4Cheater_1.1.rar (Mirror #2) / PS4_Cheater_1.2.rar (0.06 MB) / PS4_Cheater_4.55.rar (v1.2 Mirror) / PS4_Cheater.exe (0.05 MB) / PS4Cheat Data for dumb.rar (14.57 MB) / PS4Cheat Manager v0.1.3 (15.3 MB) / ps4cheater 1.3.7z (191 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.0.zip (108 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.1.zip (108 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.2.zip (109 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.3.zip (111 KB) / GIT / PlayStation 4 Cheater 1.4.4 / PlayStation 4 Cheater 1.4.5 / PlayStation 4 Cheater 1.4.7 / PS4.Cheater.1.4.7.zip (Mirror) / GIT / PS4_Cheater_v1.4.8(by GiantPluto).zip (91 KB - For 6.72) / PS4_Cheater_v1.4.8_Fixed_Address(by GiantPluto).zip (92 KB - PS4 Cheater 1.4.8 with 6.72 support - with disable ASLR fix. No more different addresses on each run) / GIT by GiantPluto / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.1.rar (156 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.1.1.rar (156 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.2.rar (156.83 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.2.rar (157 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.3.rar (166 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.3.2.rar (167 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.3.4.rar (353 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.3.5.rar (358 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.3.6.rar (358 KB) / PS4 Cheater for 7.55 / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.3.7.rar (368 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.4.rar (386 KB) / PS4_Cheater CTN123 Fork (Latest Version) / CTN123 Ko-Fi Page :lovewins:

⛔ Warning: Never plug in a USB drive while using this to avoid a kernel panic.

The following have also been updated recently for PS4 6.72 users:
In 5 minutes I found codes for HZD, Gravity Rush and Bloodborne for my 4.05 PlayStation 4 console... Good search!!!! :D

Below is a brief English guide from Pretinaverse with a follow-up HERE along with some Tales of Zestiria (CUSA02461) Cheats, and to quote roughly translated from the Chinese BBS post:

Spoiler

PS4Cheater PS4 Cheater Homebrew App to Find Game Cheat Codes.jpg

PS4Cheater PS4 Cheater Homebrew App to Find Game Cheat Codes 10.jpg

Resident Evil 4 & Resident Evil 5, God Of War Game Trainer Tool
The Evil Within 2 Ps4 5.05 / Infinity Heart Permanent / Deathless Cheat
KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 Re:Chain of Memories PS4 cheat by ssvegito
P$4/ P$4 CHEATER (POINTER FINDER) [HOW TO ADD YOUR POINTERS] by GrimDoe
PS4 Cheater - Making a Pointer (Short Tutorial)

Comments

@yukuku12
i'll try when i get time.
you know you can add them by your self if you want, you can find the offset somewhere in the forum. (just add new gem with cover and the import the cht file)

@talixme
It seems the refresh function of ps4cheater is messing with the game memory in 4.55.

I don't know if someone else has this problem, but, for example, if i found the address for money, and i save it with double click, adding it to the bottom half of the tool, in the moment i change the value, or if i refresh it manually, or if it's refreshed automatically by ps4cheater, the entire memory of the game is altered and all the addresses of the game change.

Suppose i have a money address and an ammo address. If i modify one, probably (not always), the other would not work, because the address for ammo has changed and is not the same saved anymore. Obviously, if i close the game and then open it again, the ammo cheat will work again because the addresses should be unaltered again.

If you are in 4.55 and have a game with more than 4 cheats, try to activate them all. You'll see some of them not working, because, after activating one or two, the entire memory of the game change, so the other codes aren't changing the correct address anymore.

So, in conclusion:
- Jkpatch lock ASLR, so the addresses in the memory game don't change every second.
- Somehow, the refreshing function in ps4cheater unlock the aslr temporarily, while doing the refreshing. The problem is, (i'm not a hundred porcent sure of this) ps4cheater also refresh automatically the saved addresses everytime you change the value of one of them, or when you activate more than 2 at the same time or even when you do a search while having saved values.

I don't know if jkpatch can be modified to prevent other applications to mess with the aslr, but it's seems g991 don't have the time right now to see this himself...

The other solution will be to tell the chinese developer of this problem and see if he can modify his tool so it not interfere with aslr. Memview can peek all the times you want the memory, and it don't mess with aslr in any way. I don't get how the refresh function of ps4cheater is doing this.

Sadly, I registered in the chinese forum, but was unable to post anything because i need to verifiy my CHINESE phone number... and obviously, i don't have a chinese phone number.

But it seems you can post in the forum? Maybe you can tell him of this problem? Or i don't know... maybe i'm the only one with this problem. It seems all the people using ps4cheater are still in 4.05

By the way, g991 thinks there isn't enough people interested in jkpatch.There aren't many people commenting or posting issues in github, so i think he's losing his motivation to work in his payload. Other than byrom90, talixme and me, nobody else has posted anything in there, so, for all he knows (or so i think), only three people in all the community are interested in his work :unsure:

@Pretinaverse
i got the same problem thats why is started to code my won tool to refresh value and ended up coding the cheat manager (i would appreciate your feed back)

well i think the problem came from the algorythm PS4cheater use to refresh. or maybe he messed with the source code from librpc to make his own tool.
personally i use directly the release DLL

PS: i think there is more than 3 people interested in jkpatch without his work this thread will not exist

I am very interested in g991 work. I just don't know enough about this stuff to properly bring issues up on GIT. I have not been able to get memview to work on my machine and the only tool that I have some success with is PS4 Cheater.

I think that there are many tools available and all offer something to the table. I think it would be nice if all these great minds got together and made one tool with all the best features.

@SeanCNote
does it not open or what im on windows 10 also had a problem where it wouldn't open so i had to use the trouble shooter that's built in windows 10 and it fixed it after by running it as windows 8 or 7 i think and it finally opened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back