Category PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter talixme       Start date Feb 24, 2018 at 10:27 AM       692,511       2,132            
Hello to everyone, following the JKPatch / MemView process memory tool I found a really good app to search for PS4 game cheats called PS4Cheater that was recently updated to PS4 Cheater 1.1 and then v1.2 by the Chinese developer via Duowan BBS.

Download: PS4Cheater_1.1.rar (Pass: ubmi) / PS4Cheater_1.1.rar (32 KB - Mirror) / PS4Cheater_1.1.rar (Mirror #2) / PS4_Cheater_1.2.rar (0.06 MB) / PS4_Cheater_4.55.rar (v1.2 Mirror) / PS4_Cheater.exe (0.05 MB) / PS4Cheat Data for dumb.rar (14.57 MB) / PS4Cheat Manager v0.1.3 (15.3 MB) / ps4cheater 1.3.7z (191 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.0.zip (108 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.1.zip (108 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.2.zip (109 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.3.zip (111 KB) / GIT / PlayStation 4 Cheater 1.4.4 / PlayStation 4 Cheater 1.4.5 / PlayStation 4 Cheater 1.4.7 / PS4.Cheater.1.4.7.zip (Mirror) / GIT

In 5 minutes I found codes for HZD, Gravity Rush and Bloodborne for my 4.05 PlayStation 4 console... Good search!!!! :D

Below is a brief English guide from Pretinaverse with a follow-up HERE along with some Tales of Zestiria (CUSA02461) Cheats, and to quote roughly translated from the Chinese BBS post:

Spoiler

PS4Cheater PS4 Cheater Homebrew App to Find Game Cheat Codes.jpg

PS4Cheater PS4 Cheater Homebrew App to Find Game Cheat Codes 10.jpg

Resident Evil 4 & Resident Evil 5, God Of War Game Trainer Tool
The Evil Within 2 Ps4 5.05 / Infinity Heart Permanent / Deathless Cheat
KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 Re:Chain of Memories PS4 cheat by ssvegito
P$4/ P$4 CHEATER (POINTER FINDER) [HOW TO ADD YOUR POINTERS] by GrimDoe

Comments

Ricky2416

Contributor
seems like awesome tool Thanks i to am little confused on how to use if an awesome guy on here would make a video tutorial or step by step tutorial i would very much appreciate it Thanks anyway i try and see if i can get it to work trial and error method lol

I just tried i got eboot loaded and search option come up but most are pre ticked do untick them all before selecting a single search area After predump all boxes blew are ticked the game i am trying to do is horizon

AeonLewis

Contributor
Normally I'm against with the use of cheat tools, but man that bloody hell Bloodborne is tough, really tough - like 'pulling your hair out' tough.

Recent Articles
Mini Motor Racing X Races to PS4 and PlayStation VR Next Week
Next week the arcade-inspired racer Mini Motor Racing X speeds to both PS4 and PlayStation VR on December 17th adding weapons, co-op and classic features including Mini Motor career mode, dozens...
PS4 System Software / Firmware 7.01 is Now Live, Don't Update!
It figures Sony wouldn't let the holidays roll by without giving the PlayStation 4 scene a present worthy of regifting, and today following their previous PS4 OFW update comes PS4 System Software...
Resident Evil 3 Returns to PlayStation 4 on April 3rd, 2020
In the footsteps of Resident Evil 2 on PS4 comes Capcom's return to Raccoon City in Resident Evil 3 arriving on PlayStation 4 next April 3rd, 2020! 🦝 Here are some RE3 PS4 screenshots alongside...
Sony PlayStation State of Play Live Stream for December 10th, 2019
Today as scheduled Sony held their last PlayStation State of Play December 2019 conference for the year, with a recap of the live stream and video game highlights below for those who missed it...