Category PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter talixme       Start date Feb 24, 2018 at 10:27 AM       772,331       2,202            
Hello to everyone, following the JKPatch / MemView process memory tool I found a really good app to search for PS4 game cheats called PS4Cheater that was recently updated to PS4 Cheater 1.1 and then v1.2 by the Chinese developer via Duowan BBS.

Download: PS4Cheater_1.1.rar (Pass: ubmi) / PS4Cheater_1.1.rar (32 KB - Mirror) / PS4Cheater_1.1.rar (Mirror #2) / PS4_Cheater_1.2.rar (0.06 MB) / PS4_Cheater_4.55.rar (v1.2 Mirror) / PS4_Cheater.exe (0.05 MB) / PS4Cheat Data for dumb.rar (14.57 MB) / PS4Cheat Manager v0.1.3 (15.3 MB) / ps4cheater 1.3.7z (191 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.0.zip (108 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.1.zip (108 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.2.zip (109 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.3.zip (111 KB) / GIT / PlayStation 4 Cheater 1.4.4 / PlayStation 4 Cheater 1.4.5 / PlayStation 4 Cheater 1.4.7 / PS4.Cheater.1.4.7.zip (Mirror) / GIT

In 5 minutes I found codes for HZD, Gravity Rush and Bloodborne for my 4.05 PlayStation 4 console... Good search!!!! :D

Below is a brief English guide from Pretinaverse with a follow-up HERE along with some Tales of Zestiria (CUSA02461) Cheats, and to quote roughly translated from the Chinese BBS post:

Spoiler

PS4Cheater PS4 Cheater Homebrew App to Find Game Cheat Codes.jpg

PS4Cheater PS4 Cheater Homebrew App to Find Game Cheat Codes 10.jpg

Resident Evil 4 & Resident Evil 5, God Of War Game Trainer Tool
The Evil Within 2 Ps4 5.05 / Infinity Heart Permanent / Deathless Cheat
KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 Re:Chain of Memories PS4 cheat by ssvegito
P$4/ P$4 CHEATER (POINTER FINDER) [HOW TO ADD YOUR POINTERS] by GrimDoe

:idea: Reminder: Those without a Verified Badge yet on Discord to access the private areas we recommend Joining Us! Why? The waiting process takes a week for new Members, and there's a lot we're unable to share on public forums including the latest PS4 PKG Games. 🏴‍☠️

Comments

Nova0909

Contributor
Verified
@Weysincha thanks a lot
I'll test it out when I get home.....

:idea: Reminder: Those without a Verified Badge yet on Discord to access the private areas we recommend Joining Us! Why? The waiting process takes a week for new Members, and there's a lot we're unable to share on public forums including the latest PS4 PKG Games. 🏴‍☠️

Nova0909

Contributor
Verified
@Weysincha

I tried the hp code, the values are not the same. it came back with an error. All other cheats work fine.

Thanks for your time and research, really enjoy the game without the grind.....

DeathRGH

Developer
Contributor
@vampirexx the first executeable section includes all of the game functions, at least for call of duty games. You can either way call them using what is on my git and update the malloc adress to 4.55 or you can edit certain branches in the game functions to stop executing things you dont want.

An example here, once again in a call of duty game, would be to modify the function that reduces your ammo when you shoot. To explain it as simple as possible: Whenever you shoot, the game calls either a function or a part of it to substract 1 bullet. If you remove the branch to that function that substracts it you have unlimited ammo as you never loose a single bullet.

Recent Articles
PS4 System Software / Firmware 7.51 is Now Live, Don't Update!
Proceeding their 7.50 PS4 OFW today Sony pushed live yet another PS4 System Software / Firmware 7.51 stability update... making the PlayStation 4 the most stable video game console to date...
PlayStation Store Double Discounts PSN Promotion Begins Today
Starting today through June 10th, PlayStation Plus members can save more during Sony's latest PlayStation Store Double Discounts promotional PSN sale on PS4 titles including Assassin's Creed...
Friday The 13th: The Game PS4 5.05 RTM Trainer by GrimDoe
Happy Late Memorial Day ! The maniac behind the mask is back, to seek his revengeance onto all those that gets in his way, on his massacre killing spree. 😱 On my previous release back in October...
Minecraft Dungeons Battles Onto New PS4 Game Releases Next Week
Inspired by classic dungeon crawlers, get ready to begin a new quest in the action adventure game Minecraft Dungeons, set in the unmistakable blocky Minecraft universe next week on PlayStation 4...