Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter talixme       Start date Feb 24, 2018 at 10:27 AM       2,494      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to everyone, following the JKPatch / MemView process memory tool I found a really good app to search for PS4 game cheats called PS4Cheater that was recently updated to PS4 Cheater 1.1 and then v1.2 by the Chinese developer via Duowan BBS.

Download: PS4Cheater_1.1.rar (Pass: ubmi) / PS4Cheater_1.1.rar (32 KB - Mirror) / PS4Cheater_1.1.rar (Mirror #2) / PS4_Cheater_1.2.rar (0.06 MB) / PS4_Cheater_4.55.rar (v1.2 Mirror) / PS4_Cheater.exe (0.05 MB) / PS4Cheat Data for dumb.rar (14.57 MB) / PS4Cheat Manager v0.1.3 (15.3 MB) / ps4cheater 1.3.7z (191 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.0.zip (108 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.1.zip (108 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.2.zip (109 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.3.zip (111 KB) / GIT / PlayStation 4 Cheater 1.4.4 / PlayStation 4 Cheater 1.4.5 / PlayStation 4 Cheater 1.4.7 / PS4.Cheater.1.4.7.zip (Mirror) / GIT / PS4_Cheater_v1.4.8(by GiantPluto).zip (91 KB - For 6.72) / PS4_Cheater_v1.4.8_Fixed_Address(by GiantPluto).zip (92 KB - PS4 Cheater 1.4.8 with 6.72 support - with disable ASLR fix. No more different addresses on each run) / GIT by GiantPluto / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.1.rar (156 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.1.1.rar (156 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.2.rar (156.83 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.2.rar (157 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.3.rar (166 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.3.2.rar (167 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.3.4.rar (353 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.3.5.rar (358 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.3.6.rar (358 KB) / PS4 Cheater for 7.55 / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.3.7.rar (368 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.4.rar (386 KB) / PS4_Cheater CTN123 Fork (Latest Version) / CTN123 Ko-Fi Page :lovewins:

⛔ Warning: Never plug in a USB drive while using this to avoid a kernel panic.

The following have also been updated recently for PS4 6.72 users:
In 5 minutes I found codes for HZD, Gravity Rush and Bloodborne for my 4.05 PlayStation 4 console... Good search!!!! :D

Below is a brief English guide from Pretinaverse with a follow-up HERE along with some Tales of Zestiria (CUSA02461) Cheats, and to quote roughly translated from the Chinese BBS post:

Spoiler

PS4Cheater PS4 Cheater Homebrew App to Find Game Cheat Codes.jpg

PS4Cheater PS4 Cheater Homebrew App to Find Game Cheat Codes 10.jpg

Resident Evil 4 & Resident Evil 5, God Of War Game Trainer Tool
The Evil Within 2 Ps4 5.05 / Infinity Heart Permanent / Deathless Cheat
KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 Re:Chain of Memories PS4 cheat by ssvegito
P$4/ P$4 CHEATER (POINTER FINDER) [HOW TO ADD YOUR POINTERS] by GrimDoe
PS4 Cheater - Making a Pointer (Short Tutorial)

Comments

Im glad that I’m not the only one that after rebooting the game lost his cheats progress , and the only thing that pointer gets me is the pointer sisters an old music group ,, so no idea what a pointer means

@matias3ds I try to explain

There are two Types of Addresses

One Type Address are Static this means, if you find cheat codes and save them and rebooting your Ps4 the Cheat Code is still working the address were your example: money stored are not changing

But this only works for some games and not all

The second Type are Dynamic Addresses
This means if you find your cheat Code and try to save them and rebooting the PS4 the code is not working anymore because the Address were your example : Health is stored is changing everytime you restarting the console

Your cheat code is Temporary

Because of That there a pointer

A Pointer is nothing else than a Pointer that Points the Root Address were Your example: money Actually it is generate. Thats why we using Pointer Scans to find out were in the Memory is the Root Address were the Temporary address gets the Money or item... From the Root

So but There is more

Some games you cant find pointers or it is too hard and it costs to much Time to use pointerscan

Because of That is there a Debugger method. With a Debugger you can create your own code or modify the original Code and inject them that is the best way i know but atm there is no debugger for ps4 we have to wait for someone to create a Tool for us

Atm Ps4 cheater need a Update not everything works we need improvments so we have to wait

Waht i have to explain are the basics there are a lot more like there Addresses were your example money stored is Visual and the right one and you have to test and find out which is the real

If i write something wrong please tell me i am not good in explain in englisch

But if you want learn more search in YouTube for Steven Chapman he es very good in explaining you can learn a lot from him, he shows all with cheatengine for PC but it is the same way and Logic to find cheat in general

First of all thank you so much for your quick answer and for taking the time to write and explain. Its a value lesson and point that i am at the right direction , but i still have a lot to learn.
I totally understand you English and english is not my native language , is spanish im from Argentina where are you from ?

So i few last questions , if i change the value of money in horizon zero down and restart the game is not going to save the money , but what if i buy a lot of different stuff that i dont have or increase something that i already have and then hit save . After restart the game besides erasing the money is also going to erased the things i bought ?

And last question , some times during the gameplay and after i modified a value the game crashed and i have to restart the game or the ps4 , is that a common thing to happens on some games when your connected and using ps4 cheater or it might be because im running the game from a 4 tb external hard drive ?

@matias3ds All things you bought will stay if you save your game, but i recommend do not use too high values because this could corrupt your savegame so be careful or If you mess with wrong addresses in the memory, this could crash your ps4.

Waht do you mean with your game is crashing ? Your Ps4 shutting down or you mean the game is freezing ?

Attention: If you inject in some game the jkpatch (via Ps4cheater) before your starting a game the Ps4 crashes like in Nioh or in Prey (dont try Prey it crashes all time with JKpatch :() .... i recommend first use the HEN payload without ps4cheater, start the game and load you savegamesave and after you are in game then press pause -> Ps4 home button -> Setting -> Exploit..... and then inject the payload (jkpatch) via Ps4cheater return to the game and refresh your process in ps4cheater this should work

We have to wait for @g991 i hope he will update his jkpatch

and you external drive idk XD

i used to run the exploit from a web that load the hen and original all at once , when the page said done y send the payload and after that open the game pause and when i hit refresh many time i had this message : Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

So the message , and the game freezing could it be because im running it the hex and original all at once from that page ? And no because im running it from an external drive ?

So when i get home all i have to do is run the hen open the game , then press pause , return to the web , load original then send the payload , return to the game unpause it , and after that hit refresh , right ??

@matias3ds

Yea that ia right

@0x001

Which game are you trying to cheat?

Are you wired connected or wireless?

I am wired with my Notebook and. ps4 in 1 Switch and my Notebook is not Powerful

Are you using the last Version of Ps4 cheater?

Hey if you find or made a .cht for farcry criminal , i would like to have it , also remember to put which version of cusa is the one your working on , because as far as i understand if the cusa type chenges in the game , the cheat doesnt work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back