Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter talixme       Start date Feb 24, 2018 at 10:27 AM       2,494      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to everyone, following the JKPatch / MemView process memory tool I found a really good app to search for PS4 game cheats called PS4Cheater that was recently updated to PS4 Cheater 1.1 and then v1.2 by the Chinese developer via Duowan BBS.

Download: PS4Cheater_1.1.rar (Pass: ubmi) / PS4Cheater_1.1.rar (32 KB - Mirror) / PS4Cheater_1.1.rar (Mirror #2) / PS4_Cheater_1.2.rar (0.06 MB) / PS4_Cheater_4.55.rar (v1.2 Mirror) / PS4_Cheater.exe (0.05 MB) / PS4Cheat Data for dumb.rar (14.57 MB) / PS4Cheat Manager v0.1.3 (15.3 MB) / ps4cheater 1.3.7z (191 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.0.zip (108 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.1.zip (108 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.2.zip (109 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.3.zip (111 KB) / GIT / PlayStation 4 Cheater 1.4.4 / PlayStation 4 Cheater 1.4.5 / PlayStation 4 Cheater 1.4.7 / PS4.Cheater.1.4.7.zip (Mirror) / GIT / PS4_Cheater_v1.4.8(by GiantPluto).zip (91 KB - For 6.72) / PS4_Cheater_v1.4.8_Fixed_Address(by GiantPluto).zip (92 KB - PS4 Cheater 1.4.8 with 6.72 support - with disable ASLR fix. No more different addresses on each run) / GIT by GiantPluto / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.1.rar (156 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.1.1.rar (156 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.2.rar (156.83 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.2.rar (157 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.3.rar (166 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.3.2.rar (167 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.3.4.rar (353 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.3.5.rar (358 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.3.6.rar (358 KB) / PS4 Cheater for 7.55 / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.3.7.rar (368 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.4.rar (386 KB) / PS4_Cheater CTN123 Fork (Latest Version) / CTN123 Ko-Fi Page :lovewins:

â›” Warning: Never plug in a USB drive while using this to avoid a kernel panic.

The following have also been updated recently for PS4 6.72 users:
In 5 minutes I found codes for HZD, Gravity Rush and Bloodborne for my 4.05 PlayStation 4 console... Good search!!!! :D

Below is a brief English guide from Pretinaverse with a follow-up HERE along with some Tales of Zestiria (CUSA02461) Cheats, and to quote roughly translated from the Chinese BBS post:

Spoiler

PS4Cheater PS4 Cheater Homebrew App to Find Game Cheat Codes.jpg

PS4Cheater PS4 Cheater Homebrew App to Find Game Cheat Codes 10.jpg

Resident Evil 4 & Resident Evil 5, God Of War Game Trainer Tool
The Evil Within 2 Ps4 5.05 / Infinity Heart Permanent / Deathless Cheat
KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 Re:Chain of Memories PS4 cheat by ssvegito
P$4/ P$4 CHEATER (POINTER FINDER) [HOW TO ADD YOUR POINTERS] by GrimDoe
PS4 Cheater - Making a Pointer (Short Tutorial)

Comments

can someone help me, I am on 6.72. I load up mira then load bin loader. I send the payload, I get a successful message. Load the game, nothing is showing in the list. I click refresh and ps4 cheater crashes

When it crashes I get this:
Code:
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'netstandard, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'netstandard, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51'
   at PS4_Cheater.main.get_processes_btn_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1590.0 built by: NETFXREL2
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
PS4_Cheater
    Assembly Version: 1.4.8.0
    Win32 Version: 1.4.8.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/PC/Desktop/PS4_Cheater_v1.4.8(by%20GiantPluto)/PS4_Cheater_v1.4.8(by%20GiantPluto)/PS4_Cheater.exe
System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Core
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
librpc
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/PC/Desktop/PS4_Cheater_v1.4.8(by%20GiantPluto)/PS4_Cheater_v1.4.8(by%20GiantPluto)/librpc.DLL

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.
Figured out why it was crashing. I didnt have .net framework 4.6.1 installed. Just installed it and its working just fine now

is it possible to allow searching for "Any" type? not just specific X Byte/Float/Double? Sometimes it's not possible to know the type of value prior to searching so that would be very handy to be able to look for all types at once.

So does this not work on 5.05? it shows multiple firmware options but 5.05 doesn't do anything. it injects the payload fine, but won't display any executables when the processes are refreshed

Hello,

I'm looking for cheats for dead island definitive edition, but the PS4 cheater doesn't find anything. Since I don't know where to look, I can't find anything in the eboot area.

When using ver 1.4.8 don't connect the control to the ps4 it will Freeze even if you disconnect the program on your pc it will freeze so it is better to restart the ps4

@magicmaker
Yeah i managed to find some cheat for it
For the xp you have to change the value to
1 Million to make sure you get enough skill points
and for the camp points just collect enough bounties for one type and change the value to 99,999 to get enough (C) points Unfortunately you can't froze the value and repeat the process to the other camps it will take some times but it's worth it

Sorry for my bad English 😖

The Ps4 cheater keeps freezing for me I'm on 6.72 and I do everything right load Mira and have debug settings on ps4 and load bin loader and on ps4 cheater inject payload and it say payload successfully injected and than I put eboot.bin and my ps4 freezes this is really making me mad should have never updated to 6.72.

I'm currently using this tool on South Park: The Fractured But Whole (FakePkg version) on a JB 6.72 Hen console.

Yes, this tool works. The only thing is, every time you start the game (either new game or continuing current game) you have to re-scan for the assets to cheat accordingly. They never stay the same in the memory load when you start the game over, even if you save the .cht file. I have no idea why that is happening.

So far I've been able to mod the following:

Morgan Freeman Special Boss Battle (I reduce his XP to 5).

Infinite Money (You can take it up to 9 million, because remember it counts decimals. Only do this search for best results once you get over a dollar).

Player Health (This only works in regular battles, not dream sequences where Cartman changes your backstory. Also note that you have to re-do this cheat every battle to reset the stats you want, which is easy as double clicking and pressing enter to reload it).

Allies Health (This works in all battles but you have to search for everybody's XP individually and ensure they don't have matching XPs. This takes a lot of time in the search).

The best way to cheat at this game is to start hen, then start the bin loader, load the game and wait for it to go in-game, then send payload from PSXCheater. When it all works you should be able to use it without crashes or freezes, as it will freeze the game and the console on the main menu. Learned that the hard way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back