Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following PS4HEN v2.1.3, the PS4HEN v2.1.4 Fork, ESP8266 Xploit Host 2.84g, the PS4 6.72 Jailbreak Exploit Menu v6 updates and PS4 Cheater 1.4.8 with 6.72 support by GiantPluto, today PlayStation scene developers @Joonie (Joonie86) and SiSTR0 made available a PS4HEN 2.1.3 with 7.51 FW Version Spoof 6.72 Port for PS4JB 6.72 users that includes the following features listed below: šŸ˜

Download: ps4-hen-vtx_6.72_v2.1.3_SiSTRo.7z / GIT / Live Demo Page via @zecoxao / 672_Self_Host_v5_with HEN.rar (7.2 MB - Live Demo Page v5) / PS4JB 6.72 Github Fork with HEN via Peeter / PS4 HEN 2.1.3 with Joonie86's PR (ESP8266XploitHost Folder) by c0d3m4st4 / PS4HEN 2.1.3 Port to 6.02 Firmware / hen_2.1.3b.bin (fixes blank trophy date issue) via leeful74 / 5.05 HEN 9.00 Spoofer / ps4-hen-vtx.bin (8.91 KB - Hen 2.1.3 +VR spoof 9.99) via Cedsaill2

And from the README.md: PS4HEN v2.1.3

Features

• Homebrew Enabler
  • Jailbreak
  • Sandbox Escape
  • Debug Settings
  • External HDD Support
  • VR Support
  • Remote Package Install
  • Rest Mode Support
  • External HDD Format 7.xx Support
  • FW Version Spoof to 7.02 (5.05) / 7.51 (6.72)
  • Debug Trophies Support
  • sys_dynlib_dlsym Patch
  • UART Enabler
  • Never Disable Screenshot
  • Remote Play Enabler
:idea: Note: For those curious about the included PS4HEN 7.51 FW Version Spoof, PlayStation 4 homebrew developer @Leeful previously shared a few detailed explanations on it located HERE and HERE. :tup:

Contributors

Massive credits to the following:
Testers
Spoiler: Related Tweets

PS4HEN 2.1.3 with 7.51 FW Version Spoof 6.72 Port via Joonie86 SiSTR0.jpg

Comments

is there a better version for the pro model or any model? I missed the last few days and that seems to be a critical mistake on my part

Hello Guys,
So I bite the bullet and updated to FW 6.7.2 as ERICA!!! was too tempting and naturally now I have a question or tree pertaining to what I just did. :p I don't regret it one bit as it was inevitable... but I am a bit unsure as I was always using PS-Phwoar! v1.4 ESP on the previous 5.05.

I update to 6.7.2 Via the PUP and all went smooth, I then decided to use an ESP version someone had created from leeful74 but it did not go as plan... everything went well at 1st... and the Exploit worked OK after caching on the PS4 ..but subsequent trying was a Disaster... KP ensured and numerous attempts thereafter, even after clearing cookies, Data, web ,history, You get the drift.

I then decided to start over and completely remove the Games installed with a BP 5.05 patch... I had around 3 games installed with the BP , so I completely removed them all and any remnants.

I then went into every user profile on the PS4 and deleted all web browser Data, cookies, history, bookmarks, Everything Clean... Nothing remained on any user profile and all data erased. Now I rebooted the PS4.

I then pick Example: user A, and login on dash... and use the 6.72 self host V5 on the PC and followed the instruction. Everything worked well and it proceed to cache the payload... I then bookmarked for future ref. Now here is where I am really unsure what gives ?

I completely log out and now use User B ...Do I have to go through the same procedures again ? and again for different users ? I really am a bit unsure what the procedures are when multiple (4 user profiles on the PS4) users exist on a PS4.

Each user needs to cache , lets say when we turn the console off.. which we do regular.. and then say user C turns the console on... Will he now have to go through the same lengths to get the payload loading on his web browser? as the User A did?

Sorry for the long post and I hope you Guys understand what I am asking.

Best Regards,

yeah me also ufter update to 6.72 at first attempt by using v5 i think 5 times kernel panic but by clearing all in the browser now works perfectly like my 5.05 thanks to all the ps4 scene developer good job guys you know who you are

OK ... So why was I ever worried about updating. :unsure: Well really it's Great!!! I am now using the rest mode to put the console to sleep and it works Excellent! ... Don't think I now need to worry about diffrent users on the PS4 as this feature works well... Damn I never ever used this before, even on 5.05.

No KP at all since I fully gutted out the BPs and cleared are remnants and data, etc from the user profiles and all games that I have tried are working! Sweet.

Really can't thank you Guys enough for bringing us mere mortals all this good stuff.... YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. (y)

Best Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back