Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following PS4HEN v2.1.3, the PS4HEN v2.1.4 Fork, ESP8266 Xploit Host 2.84g, the PS4 6.72 Jailbreak Exploit Menu v6 updates and PS4 Cheater 1.4.8 with 6.72 support by GiantPluto, today PlayStation scene developers @Joonie (Joonie86) and SiSTR0 made available a PS4HEN 2.1.3 with 7.51 FW Version Spoof 6.72 Port for PS4JB 6.72 users that includes the following features listed below: šŸ˜

Download: ps4-hen-vtx_6.72_v2.1.3_SiSTRo.7z / GIT / Live Demo Page via @zecoxao / 672_Self_Host_v5_with HEN.rar (7.2 MB - Live Demo Page v5) / PS4JB 6.72 Github Fork with HEN via Peeter / PS4 HEN 2.1.3 with Joonie86's PR (ESP8266XploitHost Folder) by c0d3m4st4 / PS4HEN 2.1.3 Port to 6.02 Firmware / hen_2.1.3b.bin (fixes blank trophy date issue) via leeful74 / 5.05 HEN 9.00 Spoofer / ps4-hen-vtx.bin (8.91 KB - Hen 2.1.3 +VR spoof 9.99) via Cedsaill2

And from the README.md: PS4HEN v2.1.3

Features

• Homebrew Enabler
  • Jailbreak
  • Sandbox Escape
  • Debug Settings
  • External HDD Support
  • VR Support
  • Remote Package Install
  • Rest Mode Support
  • External HDD Format 7.xx Support
  • FW Version Spoof to 7.02 (5.05) / 7.51 (6.72)
  • Debug Trophies Support
  • sys_dynlib_dlsym Patch
  • UART Enabler
  • Never Disable Screenshot
  • Remote Play Enabler
:idea: Note: For those curious about the included PS4HEN 7.51 FW Version Spoof, PlayStation 4 homebrew developer @Leeful previously shared a few detailed explanations on it located HERE and HERE. :tup:

Contributors

Massive credits to the following:
Testers
Spoiler: Related Tweets

PS4HEN 2.1.3 with 7.51 FW Version Spoof 6.72 Port via Joonie86 SiSTR0.jpg

Comments

@demonfish
Yes you would cache each user but be sure to reboot every time you cache a user (From what I understand it cache automatically)

then all users would have that, my experience with 5.05 so I would think the same (Guess I was was too slow)

Great improvement, thanks to all the devs involved ! Using it on a PS4 slim, only used Exploit + HEN, tested a handful of 5.05 backups and one 6.72 backup (which wasn't backported), so far no KP and every game worked fine.

One problem though: although I cleared the system's cache before, the web page never fully caches, it always stops at 95%. So I can't use it offline... :confused:

Also, rest mode is not the solution to this. For me it just won't work. No crash or KP during wake up but exploit isn't loaded, I have to do the whole thing again.

Anybody got that same issue with the web page that doesn't fully cache? Or knows how to fix it?

@Joe Miller
Hope you get it sorted Mate ... I know I used the 672_Self_Host_v5_with HEN and it's completely different to you... as you are using the web page... But I had Major problem with the self Hosting until I sorted out my firewall. Maybe look to that and make sure nothing is getting blocked via your security software...

Best case scenario would be to just use the self host on a local PC if possible... and make sure you Clean out EVERY bit of data , Browsing, cookies, junk. Make sure it's ... Pristine!!! Hope you get is fixed Mate!.. Good Luck!

Best Regards,

@Archi55 Thanks a lot for the tip man.
Did what you said, cleared cookies and cache (again), plus browser history just for the sake of it.
And this time it worked flawlessly, cached to 100%, I can finally use it offline safely. :)

@demonfish It's all good man, all fixed, thanks.

Guys update info, Pure HEN doesnt have Jailbreak, it has to be loaded separately. Look at GitHub:

6.72:
Screenshot-20200810-104317.png
5.05:
Screenshot-20200810-104317-2.png
It doesnt have "exploit" folder, or if im wrong just correct me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back